So does one think the 3%ers nor the Boogloo Boys are not angry!! Shooting of Duncan Lemp

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Shooting of Duncan Lemp

Lemp was a student and a software developer who associated himself with the 3 Percenters, a far-right paramilitary militia group

Since his death, Lemp has become a "martyr" for various movements, including anti-lockdown protesters and the "Boogaloo Boys"

--------------------------------------
I can assure you they are, oh where oh where are they , could it be they are the ones setting fires.
And our little mentally challenged Penelope strikes out AGAIN. Hilarious!

Couldn't it be Biden himself setting the fires? Since we are just randomly making things up.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

Lemp was a student and a software developer who associated himself with the 3 Percenters, a far-right paramilitary militia group

Since his death, Lemp has become a "martyr" for various movements, including anti-lockdown protesters and the "Boogaloo Boys"

I can assure you they are, oh where oh where are they , could it be they are the ones setting fires.
And our little mentally challenged Penelope strikes out AGAIN. Hilarious!
And you so out of it, when you going to work google or read. No its not hilarious.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

So, by "Far right", do you mean they like, oh....

believe in separate bathrooms for boys and girls?

or do you mean, ACTUALLY, "far right"?

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

At least you're consistent . . .

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

There will be a time when people will be tortured for the truth. And begging for death. The people of tyranny will find that quicker as llife will be much cheaper then you can envision. People are tired of these stunts.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

What evidence do you have? Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't post evidence as you make crap up all the time. Dishonest lefty, who would've thought.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Daily remainder: True retards do exist.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

I'm serious. What makes this group "far right"?

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Well maybe they Antifa.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Well maybe they Antifa.

Oh. You don't know anything about them, do you?

YOu just, know they aren't "you" so you smear them.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Well maybe they Antifa.

No just what I read, and they are far right or if you prefer alt right. Maybe even Antifa.

Do you read?? how is your comprehension.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Well maybe they Antifa.

No just what I read, and they are far right or if you prefer alt right. Maybe even Antifa.

Do you read?? how is your comprehension.

I read. I comprehend that you know nothing about these people but you want to smear them as "extremists" or worse, based on nothing but your desire to channel your inner Chicken Little and run around screaming like a little girl.

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

When it becomes a game of "who sicks the dogs on whom first", and either party realizes the game is afoot; the first loser is gonna be the dogs...

Shooting of Duncan Lemp

snip

Sure, that's fine. He's dead now. No big deal.

The only negative thing about this, is the no-knock raids. Those need eliminated. Because if you bust into my house without identifying yourself, I'm going to fight back.

That is going to get more innocent people killed.

In this particular case, he was guilty. But what if they had not found any weapons? They would have killed an innocent man.

So I'm not a fan of no-knock raids. In fact, why didn't they just sit outside and wait until he comes out? I don't understand why they needed to raid. You think he can flush a shotgun down the sewer or something?

Forum List

Back