So does Hillary like to hit the bottle?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
No wonder she has so many thinking errors.
Sounds like she needs to hit the Betty Ford clinic.
There's other sources but they all come back to wiki.

Hillary+falls+down+drunk+again_5e14cb_5400806.gif

Read more: Shocking: Hillary Needed to be "Sobered Up" At 4:30 in the Afternoon

There's a problem with her drinking beer? So you guys are Muslim fundamentalists?

Crooked Hillary got a few homeless folks and some alkies playing pool to sympathize with her...who are probably not even registered to vote. :p Meanwhile The Donald is holding multiple rallies a day with thousands and thousands of sober, but very excited registered voters who are supporters.

You have an obscure, arcane and off beat sense of reality but I will engage you in a debate, no holds barred.

I don't debate. I'd be more than willing to have a discussion with you, but I do not engage in debates. Debates require one to acknowledge a potentially valid alternate opinion and I do not acknowledge such a concept.

You have an obscure, arcane and off beat sense of reality but I will engage you in a debate, no holds barred.

I don't debate. I'd be more than willing to have a discussion with you, but I do not engage in debates. Debates require one to acknowledge a potentially valid alternate opinion and I do not acknowledge such a concept.
You could use a drink.

New Topics

Forum List

Back