So Democrats voted to force women into the draft essentially. You ok with that?

I hate to say it, but Bodeca murked you.
Get over it, Gramps and move on.
Fuck that dyke

She clearly sucks at math because I'm not a boomer so the only thing she murked is herself.
Not much worse than someone who CONSTANTLY flaunts their service looking for the very kudos morons like you give her

I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

I have no problem with a men's only draft and think it should remain that way.

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

Democrats are taking this equality bullshit too far.
No draft for anyone ever.

If politicians want to fight wars, let them get their own heads blown off.

Even in combat areas (e.g., Vietnam), most soldiers, sailors, and airmen are not involved in anything particularly dangerous or physically demanding, other than the random rocket or bomb attack. There is no reason why women could not work in staff positions, leaving the heavy stuff for men.

But that is not the world we live in. Idiots will demand that women who are arguably "able" be assigned to combat arms positions and other physically demanding MOS's, which is stupid.

The Rush Limbaugh principle should prevail: Any new initiative must be evaluated on the basis of whether it makes "us" better at killing people and breaking stuff - which is the actual mission. If not, forget about it.

In a sane world, women should be drafted on the same basis as men...no exclusions, no exceptions except for significant physical limitations. But we don't live in a sane world.

Looks like some Righties are still living in the 20th century.....:heehee:

Sorry,I dont want to fight with someone on the front lines who doesnt have the physical strength to drag me to safety if I get wounded.
And as we've seen with female cops going hand to hand women just cant match up.
Those are the facts,stop letting your dykism blind you.

I'm not. Despite the bullshit people like Bodecea put forth about women being equal they are not.

Can you imagine the horrors our young women would go through if captured by our enemies?

What ever happened to protecting the lives of our women and children? Making it our job to provide and protect to the best of our abilities?

there should be no draft whats so ever Drafting men or women is wrong . the 13th Amenment prohibits Involuntary Sevatude which is draft is/

First. Registering for the draft is a far cry from being called up.

Second. Let’s be honest. The only way a draft would go into effect is if the entire nation was at War. And the wars of today are over before the draft could get going.

The problem with the Draft through history is you end up with Soldiers who don’t want to be there. Morale and discipline are severely harmed. Units suffer from these problems. And we are returning to the bad old days.

No General wants to see it. So for the Draft to become needed things would be so bad that we would have already lost the war in all probability.

So we are down to registration for the draft. A quick and painless process of filling out a card.

Because it will take months at the minimum. And years in all honesty to even consider and work out plans to deal with the additional personnel if we ever activated the draft.

As for the rest. It is all hysteria.

When will the Democrats make the other 57 genders subject to the draft, where we can ensure that the Democrats are fairly represented when the Fucktard starts WWIII????

Black guys Won the right to vote before white women got "affirmative action" to vote.

Sorry,I dont want to fight with someone on the front lines who doesnt have the physical strength to drag me to safety if I get wounded.
And as we've seen with female cops going hand to hand women just cant match up.
Those are the facts,stop letting your dykism blind you.
Who fights hand to hand anymore?

If you are fighting hand to hand, you have already lost!

Forum List

Back