"So deeply, deeply wrong" - Lithuanian without vaccine pass describes life under medical tyranny

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The story below is a Mus Read for anyone to know how our near future would looks like.
Gullible moronic Yes-people shall know Covid-Pass will include soon all your information government needs to make you totally transparent.
Your health story, your bank account, almost anything will be put in one chip.
Any protest against Tyranny will be impossible.
Your beloved government will push the read button and you're predestines to die.
And euthanasia problem will be solved very simple.
After 60 years no renewal of the 'Pass' is possible.
Either humanity will stand up NOW or it dies in the horror satanic slavery.
If somebody disagree with please to write who is from so-called World leaders' not a Freemason or secret satanist.

you shall confess your country was through communism more free as through satanic occupation like now.

The current reality in Lithuania foreshadows the future that faces other countries if they continue down the path of Covid Pass restrictions: Europe, the US, the UK, Australia, Canada...
To me, this should be a global news headline:
---
"Lithuania bans citizens from society. Other EU countries following soon."
---
But there's virtually no reporting in English about this massive change in society. Or about the hatred and de-humanization which has resulted. My wife and I have 2 kids. She's pregnant with our third. We're very ordinary. Not important, not connected. Together we earn 3000 eur/month: not rich, not poor. My favorite activity is foraging wild mushrooms in the forest with my family (the chanterelles are heavenly!)

1633859544521.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back