So called "protesters" Wearing Military Gear.

If you watch this video you'll notice that several of the "protesters" breaking down a window are wearing camos, Kevlar helmets, googles and bullet proof vests. I find that highly suspicious. No Trump supporters who came to Washington was planning on a riot. They certainly didn't plan on breaking into the capitol. However, there's evidence that some BLM/Antifa people showed up and instigated the violence.

US Capitol Building windows smashed by Trump supporters
No proof at all, in fact just thre opposite using face recognition software. You lose.
Show the evidence, douchebag. Otherwise, STFU.
Look it up you lazy ignorant fuck.
That's your job, not mine, you fucking moron.

No Trump supporters who came to Washington was planning on a riot.
Well that's a bigger lie than usual for you.
Prove it, asshole.
I don't have too, the FBI is handling that.

However, do you think the guy with the pipe bombs was may e planning on some violence? How about the napalm fella? The handuff guy?

You can pretend to be blind as a bat and dumb as a stump as long as you want, but don't expect the rest of us to be.

If you watch this video you'll notice that several of the "protesters" breaking down a window are wearing camos, Kevlar helmets, googles and bullet proof vests. I find that highly suspicious. No Trump supporters who came to Washington was planning on a riot. They certainly didn't plan on breaking into the capitol. However, there's evidence that some BLM/Antifa people showed up and instigated the violence.

US Capitol Building windows smashed by Trump supporters
No proof at all, in fact just thre opposite using face recognition software. You lose.
Show the evidence, douchebag. Otherwise, STFU.
Look it up you lazy ignorant fuck.
That's your job, not mine, you fucking moron.
Not when something is so well known.

Local yahoo has been caught on tape with his military gear inside the Capital. Well known Trump supporter. Many people are eagerly awaiting the knock on his door.
Did you have some kind of evidence to support this claim?

First let me ask you. Would it make any difference at all to you?
It might, but most Dim so-called evidence is nothing but a pile of lies.

View attachment 440712

Parkersburg man shares experience from U.S. Capitol

View attachment 440713View attachment 440713

GOT HIM!!! I can guarantee you he is no Antifa.

Barber charged in connection with Capitol riot

Forum List

Back