So-Called Far Left Media Personality Seeks Unity With Far Right Militia Groups

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Comedian turned controversial political commentator Jimmy Dore has been criticized after he featured a member of the far-right Boogaloo Bois on his podcast. Dore promoted the largely uncritical interview with the militia member Magnus Panvidya by tweeting: "I interviewed a member of the Boogaloo Boys [sic], I was completely floored when he said he is: Pro LGBTQ, Pro Black Lives Matter, Anti Police Brutality, Anti Racism, Anti ICE, Anti War WTF?!?!" The Boogaloo Bois are a loose collective of far-right and anti-government individuals calling for a second civil war or preparing for the collapse of society. After tweeting the interview, many people condemned Dore for giving a platform to the Boogaloo Bois and for not scrutinizing them"
0_xzitled.jpg

So I guess the new grift by so-called "leftist" social media commentators will be to unite with far right wing audiences via offering platforms to white supremacist, neo-nazi and other white nationalist groups if they promise to not be openly racist while on the platform...cool....This worked out tremendously for Joe Rogan, so Jimmy Dore is also going this clickbait route in order to make money by trying to normalize fascists -- because after all, they hate big tech too...

I am all in favor of building solidarity movements and racial coalitions around ACTUAL POLICIES -- but I am NOT IN FAVOR of building it around people being butt hurt that their hatred and bigotry is being de-platformed; and their financial livelihoods depend on monetizing their content via social media, therefore they have to rebrand themselves in order to keep the grift alive...

The Boogaloo Boys are a bunch of Antifa faggots pretending to be far rightwingers.

They aren’t fooling anyone except the idiots on the left that eat up any and all MSM propaganda.

"Comedian turned controversial political commentator Jimmy Dore has been criticized after he featured a member of the far-right Boogaloo Bois on his podcast. Dore promoted the largely uncritical interview with the militia member Magnus Panvidya by tweeting: "I interviewed a member of the Boogaloo Boys [sic], I was completely floored when he said he is: Pro LGBTQ, Pro Black Lives Matter, Anti Police Brutality, Anti Racism, Anti ICE, Anti War WTF?!?!" The Boogaloo Bois are a loose collective of far-right and anti-government individuals calling for a second civil war or preparing for the collapse of society. After tweeting the interview, many people condemned Dore for giving a platform to the Boogaloo Bois and for not scrutinizing them"
View attachment 448369

So I guess the new grift by so-called "leftist" social media commentators will be to unite with far right wing audiences via offering platforms to white supremacist, neo-nazi and other white nationalist groups if they promise to not be openly racist while on the platform...cool....This worked out tremendously for Joe Rogan, so Jimmy Dore is also going this clickbait route in order to make money by trying to normalize fascists -- because after all, they hate big tech too...

I am all in favor of building solidarity movements and racial coalitions around ACTUAL POLICIES -- but I am NOT IN FAVOR of building it around people being butt hurt that their hatred and bigotry is being de-platformed; and their financial livelihoods depend on monetizing their content via social media, therefore they have to rebrand themselves in order to keep the grift alive...
Kudos to Jimmy for opening the conversation. And look what happened.

Cool.

View attachment 448369

~~~~~~
Contrary to Leftist media propaganda Boogaloo Bois aligns itself with BLM and Antifa not the Right...
********​
********​
********​

Not sure what a Jimmy Dore is but it's a podcast, tough to get info out that way. At least there is a dialog, that hasn't happened in quite awhile.

View attachment 448369

did you watch the 40minute episode yet?
Did they mention plot to kidnap Whitmer?

Forum List

Back