So Biden Would Not Answer To Why He Never Contacted Portland To Stop The Democrat Riot. Gee, Why? Was He Just Too Busy? Watching Netflix?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
Was Biden too busy on his PC in his hideaway?
And yet, at least 40% of us are gonna vote for Biden?
:dunno: :dunno:

This is the exchange:

"Portland, Oregon, especially, we had more than 100 straight days of protest, which I think you would agree, you talk about peaceful protest, many of those turned into riots. Mr. Vice President, you say the people who commit crimes should be held accountable. The question I have, though, is, as the Democratic nominee and earlier tonight you said you are the Democratic Party right now, have you ever called the Democratic mayor of Portland or the Democratic governor of Oregon and said, 'Hey, you’ve got to stop this? Bring in the National Guard, do whatever it takes but stop the days and months of violence in Portland?'" Wallace asked.

"I don’t hold public office now. I am a former vice president. I’ve made it clear. I’ve made it clear in my public statements and that the violence should be prosecuted. It should be prosecuted," Biden replied.

Wallace again asked Biden why he has not taken the initiative to tell Oregon Gov. Kate Brown (D) or Mayor Ted Wheeler (D) to bring a full stop to the riots.

"Because they can, in fact, take care of it if he would just stay out of the way," Biden said, referring to President Trump.

Biden's answers are total bullshit. If he is the Democratic Party then he damn sure oughta be telling the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to stop fucking around and put an end to the rioting. It's not enough to say the violence should be prosecuted, the violence should be stopped altogether, as has happened in other Repub cities and states.

And to say they can take care of it if Trump would stay out of the way is more absolute bullshit. That shit was going on long before Trump did anything, same as it has in a number of other large dem-controlled cities and states. That's his idea of leadership of the Dem Party? Unforgiveable IMHO. It ain't helping Biden's campaign any, I'm pretty sure of that.

Biden doesn't
care about the innocent people being held hostage in their own town, night after night. The burning, the looting and the death doesn't bother him at all. Yet he is begging to be put in charge. I don't think so. The dude is too old, feeble and corrupt. Viva Trump

H
Unbelievable, right? It was a simple question. we all saw it. Mr. Biden, did you call the Governor/Mayor of Oregon/Portland to tell them to tell his supporters to stop burning down Portland?
Biden did not answer. So anyone here wanna guess why? was he watching any particular movie/movies on cable TV?
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office
Biden is "the democrat party". So he needs to end the rioting before Trump does.

Biden provided a blanket condemnation of violence and urged peaceful protest.

He does not hold office.
He has no official capacity to contact mayors on specifics of their job

H
He did answer that. Said he wasn’t holding elected office. He doesn’t see that as a responsibility of his.
Then he can’t say he’s the democrat leader! It’s that simple

Let's see and take a guess. Biden has no authority since he is only a private citizen, so there is no answer to that silly question? The riots are not caused by democrats, but they are caused by people who may or may not support Democrats? The white supremacists were in the background agitating?
Trump's divisive rhetoric had nothing to do with the riots? Trump told the white supremacists and "proud boys" to
"stand back and stay ready"? Is this a provocative statement? Nah

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

But IMHO there is your answer right there: politics.

Let's see and take a guess. Biden has no authority since he is only a private citizen, so there is no answer to that silly question? The riots are not caused by democrats, but they are caused by people who may or may not support Democrats? The white supremacists were in the background agitating?
Trump's divisive rhetoric had nothing to do with the riots? Trump told the white supremacists and "proud boys" to
"stand back and stay ready"? Is this a provocative statement? Nah
Biden is a VP, right? He has secret service protection? How’s that a citizen? He’s the demofks nominee for president! He said I am the demofk party! So you say he has no value! Hmmm then he can’t be president.
Why’s he on a debate stage?

When you are the head of the Democratic Party, you don't have to hold any office to publicly tell the Portland mayor and the Oregon governor to do whatever is necessary to stop the violence and destruction. As their presidential nominee he wields a heckuva lot of influence and power and he should be using it. But he isn't, just standing back and saying, "Oh this is bad" just doesn't cut it when people are dying and businesses are being destroyed. And the kicker is that most of those people are democrats! But it's not his job? Bullshit!

What we have here is a political calculation made some time ago that the democratic stance is to support BLM. Apparently without reservation, cuz they believe it's good for the Dems and bad for Trump. I would challenge that opinion, I think that issue might be the one that puts Trump ahead of Biden in a lot of places.

But IMHO there is your answer right there: politics.
He’s accepted the violence at the same time he says violence should be prosecuted! How does that work?

He answered

Not my job, he holds no office
Biden is "the democrat party". So he needs to end the rioting before Trump does.

Biden provided a blanket condemnation of violence and urged peaceful protest.

He does not hold office.
He has no official capacity to contact mayors on specifics of their job
He's the party's nominee for President. he has plenty of offical duty, but even so, you can make a phone call. John Brennan doesnt have an official duty, why does he have a security clearance still? you guys are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back