So Biden wants us to believe he's Trump Lite?

It's been hours since Biden gave his best imitation of Trump, with his message of Populism and America First. He pledged to do all the same things Trump did in his campaign, with a few minor twists of course. Yet not one commiecrat on this board has started a thread extolling the virtues of his speech in PA. If you listened to the speech you'd have thought, lacking any real ideas, Biden just copied the text of some of Trumps speeches from 2016, of course we all know plagiarism is not above Biden, it's been known to kill his presidential aspirations in the past.

Your thoughts?

"Steve Bannon, architect of the 2016 Trump campaign, warned that former vice president Joe Biden’s new economic plan, which proposes a massive cash injection to “buy American,” is “very smart” and shows that President Trump’s reelection effort has been “caught flat-footed.”

It's been hours since Biden gave his best imitation of Trump, with his message of Populism and America First. He pledged to do all the same things Trump did in his campaign, with a few minor twists of course. Yet not one commiecrat on this board has started a thread extolling the virtues of his speech in PA. If you listened to the speech you'd have thought, lacking any real ideas, Biden just copied the text of some of Trumps speeches from 2016, of course we all know plagiarism is not above Biden, it's been known to kill his presidential aspirations in the past.

Your thoughts?

Sounds like you just created the Biden thread for the 'commiecrats'. They have you so shook you're doing their homework for them. :auiqs.jpg: Quite brilliant, actually. He doesn't need to say or do much for Cult45 to lose their minds every minute of every day. Next you'll be campaigning for him.

You must be smoking the same shit quid pro joe is. It's obviously didn't see the speech. You commies claimed Trump was a racist for saying the same things Biden said today. Hypocrite much?

Why would I need to watch the speech? If you think he's a racist, then you think he's a racist. You are making wild claims for me. How does that make me a hypocrite? Do I even need to participate? I think you're smoking something, though.

You're either trolling or can't read, here's a thought, don't participate.

I read just fine, Jethro, and I'm much, much smarter than your lame partisan tactics and your desperate need to create political bait threads. :04:

Yeah, whatever commie, try watching the speech so you have some idea what you're talking about.

Your thoughts?

Sounds like you just created the Biden thread for the 'commiecrats'. They have you so shook you're doing their homework for them. :auiqs.jpg: Quite brilliant, actually. He doesn't need to say or do much for Cult45 to lose their minds every minute of every day. Next you'll be campaigning for him.

You must be smoking the same shit quid pro joe is. It's obviously didn't see the speech. You commies claimed Trump was a racist for saying the same things Biden said today. Hypocrite much?

Why would I need to watch the speech? If you think he's a racist, then you think he's a racist. You are making wild claims for me. How does that make me a hypocrite? Do I even need to participate? I think you're smoking something, though.

I read just fine, Jethro, and I'm much, much smarter than your lame partisan tactics and your desperate need to create political bait threads. :04:

Yeah, whatever commie, try watching the speech so you have some idea what you're talking about.

:itsok:

Your thoughts?

"Steve Bannon, architect of the 2016 Trump campaign, warned that former vice president Joe Biden’s new economic plan, which proposes a massive cash injection to “buy American,” is “very smart” and shows that President Trump’s reelection effort has been “caught flat-footed.”

The radicals in the party most likely won't appreciate quid pro joe trying to out Trump Trump.

Your thoughts?

:itsok:

Thanks for the bump.

Your thoughts?

Bannon just gave qui-pro-joe the kiss of death . joes radical base will flee him. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back