So after a police car did the thump tump on few rioters

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Someone got hurt by a cop?

1611581131417.png

Last edited:
If he was a capitol cop you'd be calling him a killer what makes this cop different?
There is already thread on this anyway.

I just had to get that in there
They counter attack

It's a peaceful protest.

Standard Disclaimer: Unless someone saw a Trump supporter - then it's insurgency and 100,000 whites must be executed in retaliation.

They counter attack

These Antifa/BLM kiddos think they're playing a real live roleplaying game. Night after night, month after month, they fail to grasp the most basic laws of the universe such as gravity and the physics of matter. Here is a stellar example of the good boys in blue reinforcing primary lessons these children should have learned in kindergarten. My but I do admire these fine police officers. Not only are they law enforcement professionals but also moonlight as educators. They should draw double salaries.

They counter attack

These Antifa/BLM kiddos think they're playing a real live roleplaying game. Night after night, month after month, they fail to grasp the most basic laws of the universe such as gravity and the physics of matter. Here is a stellar example of the good boys in blue reinforcing primary lessons these children should have learned in kindergarten. My but I do admire these fine police officers. Not only are they law enforcement professionals but also moonlight as educators. They should draw double salaries.
Wonder how many have been put on no fly list, or have been deplatformed.

They counter attack

If you're talking Antifa/BLM members . . . uh, um . . . zero? None of them?

They counter attack

Of the Brown Shirts? None, not one.

BUT several were given cash bounties by the Nazis, particularly the Soros groups.

Antifa is the Biden administration and the Biden administration is Antifa. Ten months of radical leftist violence perfectly primed the American People to accept a Biden presidency. Many conservatives we know just wanted the BLM/Antifa violence to end, no matter what it took. Eureka! Biden is president and the violence continues.

The silence from the liberals when bystanders get beaten by ANTIFA says it all how they feel about this country. “Hey, I am mad at the police so I am going to beat the shit out of this innocent bystander or burn down that immigrant’s small business”.

Life, Liberty, and Opportunity are being attacked by ANTIFA and BLM. Yet liberals are more worried about the Capitol and consider a fucking building to be more of a symbol of Democracy than unalienable rights of US Citizens.

The cop driving the suv should be prosecuted, but somehow I suspect he won’t be. This will only further exacerbate the problem.

What would you do if an angry mob surrounded your vehicle?

Ask them not to hurt you real politely?
I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

If we assume the mob was peacefully demonstrating, why must the dumb cop antagonize them and then run them over. It’s pure luck he didn’t kill someone.

The cop driving the suv should be prosecuted, but somehow I suspect he won’t be. This will only further exacerbate the problem.

Ah yes, the "duty to die" clause comes up again.

No one can defend their life, if attacked by Brown Shirts, you must submit and die.

Hey gibber, how about you go fuck yourself?

BUT several were given cash bounties by the Nazis, particularly the Soros groups.

Antifa is the Biden administration and the Biden administration is Antifa. Ten months of radical leftist violence perfectly primed the American People to accept a Biden presidency. Many conservatives we know just wanted the BLM/Antifa violence to end, no matter what it took. Eureka! Biden is president and the violence continues.

ANTIFA are the Brown Shirt terrorist troops of the democrat party.

Simple as that.

I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb?

Right, I mean it's not like he swore an oath to protect the community from criminal insurgents.

Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

If we assume the mob was peacefully demonstrating, why must the dumb cop antagonize them and then run them over. It’s pure luck he didn’t kill someone.

All mobs are "peaceful" - unless they support Trump.

The Insurgents blocked the ability of the officer to move, their intent was sinister. He had every right to drive away - the Insurgents had the obligation to move when the vehicle started forward.

New Topics

Forum List

Back