So after a police car did the thump tump on few rioters

If enough cars run over enough mobs this wouldn't happen.

Black people need to be taught that they can't really do anything they want. The cop did the right thing.
Too bad they didn't have a whole fleet of vehicles on 1/6, at the capitol, to run over as many seditionists as possible. It could have saved a policeman's life.

There must be nothing left in Seattle to burn.
This wasnt in Seattle. Tacoma is about 45 minutes away. Tacoma is Washingtons shithole black community that is constantly plagued with crime. ANTIFA wrecked a black community. :laugh:
Antifa, Proud Boys, QAnon, you - all the same whackos.
Not really. In fact, all 3 of those groups are very different.
They are way more alike than different, but they hate to admit it. Supporters of any of those groups hate to admit it. I assume you are a supporter of one or more of those groups.

This wasnt in Seattle. Tacoma is about 45 minutes away. Tacoma is Washingtons shithole black community that is constantly plagued with crime. ANTIFA wrecked a black community. :laugh:
They are way more alike than different, but they hate to admit it. Supporters of any of those groups hate to admit it. I assume you are a supporter of one or more of those groups.
No, they are very different.

ANTIFA: They go to right wing rallies/gatherings and attack people. They attack cops. They hate democracy, our constitution and our nation. They beat and rob people, and they destroy a tremendous amount of property. They are all weird as fuck and they think everyone is a nazi.

Proud Boys: These are your typical alpha male "dude bro's". They are overly patriotic and they go to right wing rallies as a counterforce to ANTIFA. They dont destroy property, but they do take particular glee in beating up ANTIFA. They are all pro cop (if you have some rare exception, it still doesnt change that fact).

QAnon: Honestly, i dont know much about these people. Im told they are into conspiracy theories and thats enough for me to never go to that website. I havent seen a mass QAnon movement hitting the streets, though there were probably a couple QAnon subscribers inside the capital building where no one was hurt. Until i see proof of mass violence from QAnon supporters, i wont deny their right to exist, but i will mock them.

These 3 groups are nothing alike.

Black people need to be taught that they can't really do anything they want. The cop did the right thing.
White seditionists have to be taught, they cannot do what ever they want.
Mobsters must learn to not surround cars or they will be run over. They become road kill.

Mobsters must learn to not surround cars or they will be run over. They become road kill.
White seditionists must realize they will be road kill in short order.

White seditionists must realize they will be road kill in short order.
So far it be de black bros getting tire tracked.

ANTIFA: They go to right wing rallies/gatherings and attack people. They attack cops. They hate democracy, our constitution and our nation. They beat and rob people, and they destroy a tremendous amount of property. They are all weird as fuck and they think everyone is a nazi.

Proud Boys: These are your typical alpha male "dude bro's". They are overly patriotic and they go to right wing rallies as a counterforce to ANTIFA. They dont destroy property, but they do take particular glee in beating up ANTIFA. They are all pro cop (if you have some rare exception, it still doesnt change that fact).

QAnon: Honestly, i dont know much about these people. Im told they are into conspiracy theories and thats enough for me to never go to that website. I havent seen a mass QAnon movement hitting the streets, though there were probably a couple QAnon subscribers inside the capital building where no one was hurt. Until i see proof of mass violence from QAnon supporters, i wont deny their right to exist, but i will mock them.

Delusional. They are all the same. Angry, losers who cannot deal with the real world. The world needs to be just like they want it. They are panty assed spoiled assholes. The world will be better without all of them. You are apparently one of them

Delusional. They are all the same. Angry, losers who cannot deal with the real world. The world needs to be just like they want it. They are panty assed spoiled assholes. The world will be better without all of them. You are apparently one of them
Clearly the direction of this country will not be settled peacefully. The sooner the better.

Clearly the direction of this country will not be settled peacefully. The sooner the better.
I agree, that what you want and what myself and all the people I know, want, can not coexist. I think with the force of the government, corporate America and the majority of American citizens coming together against the forces of excessive nationalism, dominated by white nationalist and bat crazy conspiracy theorists will be neutralized and driven underground at best, without violence. But maybe not. This good vs evil. Good will win. Your posts come from an evil place.

The cop driving the suv should be prosecuted, but somehow I suspect he won’t be. This will only further exacerbate the problem.

What would you do if an angry mob surrounded your vehicle?

Ask them not to hurt you real politely?
I suspect the cop could have handled it better. First, why did he drive up to the mob? Is he dumb? Secondly, it looks like he could have put the suv in reverse and backed out. Thirdly the video isn’t clear, but the mob didn’t appear to be threatening him.

If we assume the mob was peacefully demonstrating, why must the dumb cop antagonize them and then run them over. It’s pure luck he didn’t kill someone.
Apparently he left his social worker/ mediator at the donut shop.

Forum List

Back