So a Key Pipeline is Hackable But a Voting Machine is Not?

Rightwinger said:
What can be done about a large amount of people who believe the election was stolen regardless of the total lack of evidence?

No matter how much “proof” you provide them, they will cling to their fantasy

The rectum has its reasons that reason knows not of.

Is there like.....proof....that voting machines were hacked??

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
Why don't you ask the Democrats, they claimed the voting machines were hacked in 2016
Show me where any Democrat claims the voting machines were hacked in 2016

You are making it up
Ignorance is bliss and you guys must be very happy.

This morning on Twitter, journalist Adam H. Johnson took issue with a New York Times reference to Russia “hacking” the 2016 election. Johnson called the phrase misleading, claiming it “gives readers the impression voting machines were hacked.” He then cited an Economist/YouGov pollthat showed more than half of Democrats believe Russians tampered with voting machines, the implication being that this was incorrect information.

Well, there might be one other bit of circumstantial evidence. Statisticians at Vote Sleuth, and other organizations have pointed to irregularities in vote totals, particularly in swing states, that they claim indicate tampering to switch electronic votes from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. The math behind this is too complex for me to explain — follow the link if you’re interested.

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?
Why don't you ask the Democrats, they claimed the voting machines were hacked in 2016
No they didn't actually. Why lie

The hell they didn't...lol

It appears Leftism brings on early dementia.

You are making it up

This morning on Twitter, journalist Adam H. Johnson took issue with a New York Times reference to Russia “hacking” the 2016 election. Johnson called the phrase misleading, claiming it “gives readers the impression voting machines were hacked.” He then cited an Economist/YouGov pollthat showed more than half of Democrats believe Russians tampered with voting machines, the implication being that this was incorrect information.

Well, there might be one other bit of circumstantial evidence. Statisticians at Vote Sleuth, and other organizations have pointed to irregularities in vote totals, particularly in swing states, that they claim indicate tampering to switch electronic votes from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump. The math behind this is too complex for me to explain — follow the link if you’re interested.

More popularity polls

Show me a Democratic LEADER who claimed the election was stolen or votes were switched.
Sure wasn’t Hillary

You are making it up

More popularity polls

Show me a Democratic LEADER who claimed the election was stolen or votes were switched.
Sure wasn’t Hillary

Ha ha ha, you're kidding, right? Show you a Democratic leader that claimed that Trump stole the election, are you that brainwashed, and which planet do you live on? Wow.

You are making it up

More popularity polls

Sure wasn’t Hillary

To actually know the stuff that has been happening in D.C. over the years would make a thousand TV series. Many of those men and women are dirty along with being incompetent. It is clear personal attacks is permanent. Repubs are at a massive disadvantage as most of the media/entertainers are against them. And along with Prog politicians are animated in their disdain. Repubs can fight back with the same type of people elected. At least a percentage of them that will return the flack and abuse sent their way. And all of them are open for criticisms and worse. Do to them as they do to others. We will lower ourselves more and more and finally let this come to a head.

You are making it up

More popularity polls

Sure wasn’t Hillary

Ha ha ha, you're kidding, right? Show you a Democratic leader that claimed that Trump stole the election, are you that brainwashed, and which planet do you live on? Wow.

Well?

Show me anyone in a position of responsibility in the Democratic Party that claimed Trump stole the election.

It was TRUMP claiming fake election fraud in 2016. 3 million illegals voting for Hillary. Just to cover up that he lost the popular vote.

Just a warm up for 2020

You are making it up

More popularity polls

Sure wasn’t Hillary

Well?

Show me anyone in a position of responsibility in the Democratic Party that claimed Trump stole the election.

It was TRUMP claiming fake election fraud in 2016. 3 million illegals voting for Hillary. Just to cover up that he lost the popular vote.

Just a warm up for 2020

Are you stupid or ignorant or just pretending to be? Seriously, how delusional can you Leftards be, the Democrats have been squealing of a stolen election for the last four years.

Last edited:
The pipeline has been around for years and it takes hackers (maybe with the help of traitors in the U.S.) years to gain access. Voting machines are limited to a single day and have a limited range.

No they didn't actually. Why lie

The hell they didn't...lol

It appears Leftism brings on early dementia.

It's willful ignorance...lol

Forum List

Back