So a Key Pipeline is Hackable But a Voting Machine is Not?

Is there like.....proof....that voting machines were hacked??

You know.....like the kind of proof that allowed us to ascertain that computers controlling a pipeline were hacked...

And last I checked.....Colonial is a free market company; why didn't they invest in better security?? Or did you think government was supposed to handle their cyber security?

What we see here is pretty common for an argument. People take something that NO ONE has ever argued and pretending that it is the argument. No one has ever argued that anything is unhackable. The argument is that there are back up systems in place and that they have not been hacked.

When I vote it registers on paper also. Now if someone could explain the hack that would erase that paper and copy over it, have at it.

What I find instructive is that folks automatically just believe the establishment information sources about who hacked the pipeline with the known existence of Vault 7 hacking tools.

So a Key Pipeline is Hackable But a Voting Machine is Not?

Take an old 2600 lesson. The easiest hack is against a place where they don't think they're worth hacking.

3) Network and Internet Connectivity Tests​

Document
These tests looked for evidence of the tabulations system ability to connect to the internet and if the tabulators and/or system was transmitting information outside the closed air gapped system within the county tabulation center or while being delivered, returned, or used at a vote center.

• SLI reviewed system registry, system files, installed programs, download history, audit logs, USB/Ethernet history logs. NO ISSUES
  • Pro V&V ran server commands to test for connectivity. NO ISSUES
  • Both firms physically inspected and traced the wiring of the air-gapped system between the server, tabulators, adjudication stations, and Election Management System workstations. NO ISSUES

Good morning!

FYI
voting machines are NOT ONLINE! Not connected to the internet!

That's not 100% true. Some state do allow their voting machines to connect to the internet, usually thru wi-fi in order to report election results.
This is supposed to be a temporary connection that's not left on, but you don't know how well states known how to administer their hardware.

Actually I do. A friend of mine is HIGH up the food chain of a major counties voting department. He says if you’re not watched every second it’s very easy to cheat.
Did he specify how and who?
Meaning, can a voter "cheat", can a poll watcher "cheat", can a election official "cheat"?

Weatherman2020 said:

All pipelines, voting machines, and automatic flush toilets are hackable.

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
Good morning!

FYI
Yes, your vote magically goes from your location to the county office via Goblin Express. Your lies validates you know the election was stolen.

Weatherman2020 said:

All pipelines, voting machines, and automatic flush toilets are hackable.

A pipeline being hacked does not mean that all things hackable are being hacked.

There is, at present, compelling evidence of a pipeline being hacked, none for voting machines or automatic flush toilets.
Good morning!

FYI
Says the liar.

See, this is why we should just cheat like 2-bit whores. Don't even make it believable. 2024, Texas gets 240 million votes for one candidate. 7 for "vice president" Harris.

:dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back