So a Chinese/American woman won 1st place in the Olympics.....

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
TOKYO — Sunisa Lee has won Olympic gold in the marquee individual competition of women's gymnastics after U.S. star and heavy favorite Simone Biles pulled out to take care of her mental health. "I was nervous, but I did my best, and I'm super proud of myself," Lee told reporters after the competition.

Sunisa Lee Claims Olympic Gold And Shows U.S. Gymnastics ...

www.npr.org/sections/tokyo-olympics-live-updates/2021/07/29/1022102484/simone-biles-sunisa-lee-and-jade-carey-gymnastics-all-around-tokyo-olympics

www.npr.org/sections/tokyo-olympics-live-updates/2021/07/29/1022102484/si

So because the best black athlete didnt compete this allowed Suni to win. I think that Suni should give up her medal to Simone Biles because Simone is black, and a victim of racism by the Orientals of America...

Before you get your panties in a wad this is nothing but SARCASM, because this is the mentality of many progressives who visit this site. Good job Sunisa Lee, you earned it, as Simone didnt...

You would break your leg trying to do a cartwheel. A scrub like you knows nothing about a high performing athlete like her.
She isnt white so her tribe wouldnt eat her like your tribe obviously does.
I don't hop around like a nonce. That is for entertainers and lunatics.

She is not Chinese, she is Hmong. They are a mountain tribe people. They are a large refugee community in the US. From that war in SE Asia where we got our asses kicked.

I think that pygmy knee grow needs to be shamed for her cowardice.
Can you get your ass kicked in a war where you're not really trying?

I think America has proven you can't.

Contards......... finding something to be outraged about. DAILY.
What a clueless and disgusting tribe of humans.

It's also just that 'the left' constantly bitches about something, you hypocrite. Don't bother trying to sell that "I'm not part of the left or right" bullshit.
Fuck Off.
Your not a teacher, but you comment about teachers all the time.

So what are you?

It's also just that 'the left' constantly bitches about something, you hypocrite. Don't bother trying to sell that "I'm not part of the left or right" bullshit.
Wait......I have to be part of 'the left' or part of 'the right'?

Which are you?

TOKYO — Sunisa Lee has won Olympic gold in the marquee individual competition of women's gymnastics after U.S. star and heavy favorite Simone Biles pulled out to take care of her mental health. "I was nervous, but I did my best, and I'm super proud of myself," Lee told reporters after the competition.

Sunisa Lee Claims Olympic Gold And Shows U.S. Gymnastics ...

View attachment 519241
www.npr.org/sections/tokyo-olympics-live-updates/2021/07/29/1022102484/si

So because the best black athlete didnt compete this allowed Suni to win. I think that Suni should give up her medal to Simone Biles because Simone is black, and a victim of racism by the Orientals of America...

Before you get your panties in a wad this is nothing but SARCASM, because this is the mentality of many progressives who visit this site. Good job Sunisa Lee, you earned it, as Simone didnt...
Possible the that Biles knew that Lee was far better than her, and dropped out instead of being beaten by her own team and everyone else.

Forum List

Back