So a businessman on MSNBC , in Mi voted for Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
because he wont have to carry the ACA on his employees. I do not know if he had 50 or more employees, I question that , but the point is so he does want or even maybe does not need to pay share his employees HI, so what are his employees suppose to do?

I doubt he pays that much for working in a meat shop, so I guess I don't understand. Once again screw the employee. He also said he voted for Trump so he can pay less taxes. That is who the ACA is for, the small employee who does not get HI from work.

The Affordable Care Act (ACA) offers incentives, such as tax breaks and tax credits via the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP), to small businesses with the equivalent of less than 25 full-time workers, making less than $50,000 in average annual wages, to help them provide health benefits to employees.

While the majority of employers and employees won’t pay any additional taxes under the ACA, there is an increase to the current Medicare part A tax for businesses and employees making over $200,000. There is also a requirement for employers with 50 full-time equivalent employees or more to offer health insurance to full-time workers or pay a penalty starting in 2015 / 2016.
ObamaCare Small Business Facts

Forum List

Back