Snowflakes Crying On Cue

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is the new thing the left is trying....forced tears in public over their disgust.
Jimmy Fallon did it last night and two more babies tried it this morning on Fox & Friends.
They started bawling over the disgusting comments of our president.
Members in the media are being paid to cry on cue now.

Late-Night Hosts Call Out Trump for Delayed Charlottesville Reaction

This is obvious as Hell.....the left is on another tear to destroy our history and this is just their latest tactic.
Trump had the courage to tell the truth and these people only want to divide us.

Last edited:
Media has for decades been nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party, and should be treated as such.

This is the new thing the left is trying....forced tears in public over their disgust.
Jimmy Fallon did it last night and two more babies tried it this morning on Fox & Friends.
They started bawling over the disgusting comments of our president.
Members in the media are being paid to cry on cue now.

Late-Night Hosts Call Out Trump for Delayed Charlottesville Reaction

This is obvious as Hell.....the left is on another tear to destroy our history and this is just their latest tactic.
Trump had the courage to tell the truth and these people only want to divide us.

Yea, Fox had 2 blacks on this morning, some dude and chick. They both broke down in tears. It was really a remarkable stunt.

-GEaux

Thank you....I admire Mark Levin.....I am glad to see he isn't a reflexive "attack Trump so that the left wing doesn't think we are green meanies" the way too many of the Republicans are. Those cowards are really getting old. Trump told the Truth.....he told what actually happened on the ground, and that the marxists are just as evil as the white racists.

Funny doesn't work for Fallon, I guess serious doesn't either, but he has to appease his left wing corporations.

This has went past insane and now it's just comical.
Agree, but it is also dangerous. The left has a long history of violence and I suspect will we see more of it.

The power elite appear to want to tear the nation apart.

Forum List

Back