Snowflakes at Spotify threatening to strike if Joe Rogan's podcast is not censored.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This is the USA right ? I didn't wake up in a creepy episode of the Twilight Zone did I, where people act like sheep and free speech no longer matters ?

When Spotify signed Joe Rogan's wildly popular The Joe Rogan Experience podcast to an exclusive licensing deal, it took a gamble bringing the show to the platform by allowing Rogan to maintain creative control.

Rogan is a notoriously outspoken proponent of free speech and no stranger to entertaining controversial ideas on his show.

This is the USA right ? I didn't wake up in a creepy episode of the Twilight Zone did I, where people act like sheep and free speech no longer matters ?

When Spotify signed Joe Rogan's wildly popular The Joe Rogan Experience podcast to an exclusive licensing deal, it took a gamble bringing the show to the platform by allowing Rogan to maintain creative control.

Rogan is a notoriously outspoken proponent of free speech and no stranger to entertaining controversial ideas on his show.

Strike? How about, "we thank you for your contribution, your services are no longer needed. Security will see you out"

This isn't how you run businesses. They have no skin in the game, they either accept their pay and work or F off.

Strike? How about, "we thank you for your contribution, your services are no longer needed. Security will see you out"

This isn't how you run businesses. They have no skin in the game, they either accept their pay and work or F off.
Sort of brings me to wonder exactly who are these 'employees' who happen to
have jobs at Spotify. This could very well be a side-gig to their real day jobs at some certain agencies with agendas of their own..

All kinds of unemployed ready to take their jobs. If spot has a spine or modicum of sense.

bowl full of chili.gif

I highly agree with strikes for wage and benefits reasons in fact I will support all strikes for those reasons no questions asked. For this no I do not support them.

I also adhere to productivity tied to wages. Want me to work harder then pay more. Only makes sense in every possible aspect.

Forum List

Back