Snowflakes at Spotify are trying to get Joe Rogan censored.

Social media executives have received their orders, and sent their orders out within their own companies: shut down all conservative and “alt-right” sites because we are losing the election. Basically anyone who isn’t a SJW snowflake when talking about politics.

YouTube just put out a big new policy change, they will be using AI to determine if content will be “age-restricted”, which means it can’t be linked through other media and you must be logged in and a subscriber to watch it. It completely kills a video’s views and will kill many channels.

The fix is in folks, Big Tech and their Chinese masters are doing everything they can to rig this election.

A person with that many listeners expects to be able to lie without any repercussions. This is what happens in Trump world.
He isnt a trump supporter, you binary dumbfuck
I'm married to a Trump- hater....,(which actually can be a good
motivational tool. You just have to redirect that emotional energy into something positive.) And I'm not kidding, after the election ...she became a different person, as I suspect all TDS victims collectively felt....relieved that Bad Orange Man is gone.

I don't want to go through 4 more years of it though. We may be divorced by the time he's re-elected.

A person with that many listeners expects to be able to lie without any repercussions. This is what happens in Trump world.
He isnt a trump supporter, you binary dumbfuck
I'm married to a Trump- hater....,(which actually can be a good
motivational tool. You just have to redirect that emotional energy into something positive.) And I'm not kidding, after the election ...she became a different person, as I suspect all TDS victims collectively felt....relieved that Bad Orange Man is gone.

I don't want to go through 4 more years of it though. We may be divorced by the time he's re-elected.
Lol well I certainly hope not!

Forum List

Back