Snowflake County Commissioner Triggered By Threats Over Social Media

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Shelby County Commissioner said she wants legal action after years of harassment from white supremacists. For almost four years, Shelby County Commissioner Tami Sawyer says she’s been harassed by George Johnson of Mississippi. He is believed to be a member of a group called Confederate 901. He was also caught on camera yelling profanities at Sawyer while waving a Confederate flag during the removal of the remains of Confederate leader Nathan Bedford Forrest -- Sawyer said. “He told me he would beat my behind.” Sawyer says Johnson was charged with assault, which is a case she was willing to let be dismissed in court Monday until new threats surfaced.

“This past weekend, I received an inbox with video and photo proof of George Johnson and his friends inciting people to send me harmful messages,” Sawyer said. Sawyer also said that one of the messages read “mail me cotton so that I can know who really runs this country -- [he continues]-- ‘Memphis watch out. Y’all got something coming to you after Jan. 24’ pretty much retaliate on either me or the city,” Sawyer said.She plans to file a police report and contact the FBI because she said the new threats should be taken seriously."

Luckily, the FBI declined to take action against Mr. Cooper and why should they?? He is more than free to use his first amendment rights to give that uppity county commissioner a piece of his mind...It seems this is nothing more than Democrat on Democrat crime to me...seeing as tho Mrs Sawyer is a Democrat and Cooper is most likely a Democrat....because anyone walking around with a confederate flag, making threats against people because he is butthurt about Nathan Forrest's grave being moved is an obvious Democrat... my advice to Mrs. Sawyer, toughen up....if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....If someone really wanted something to happen to you, it would have happened already.....the guy is just blowing off steam...relax...

"A Shelby County Commissioner said she wants legal action after years of harassment from white supremacists. For almost four years, Shelby County Commissioner Tami Sawyer says she’s been harassed by George Johnson of Mississippi. He is believed to be a member of a group called Confederate 901. He was also caught on camera yelling profanities at Sawyer while waving a Confederate flag during the removal of the remains of Confederate leader Nathan Bedford Forrest -- Sawyer said. “He told me he would beat my behind.” Sawyer says Johnson was charged with assault, which is a case she was willing to let be dismissed in court Monday until new threats surfaced.

“This past weekend, I received an inbox with video and photo proof of George Johnson and his friends inciting people to send me harmful messages,” Sawyer said. Sawyer also said that one of the messages read
“mail me cotton so that I can know who really runs this country -- [he continues]-- ‘Memphis watch out. Y’all got something coming to you after Jan. 24’ pretty much retaliate on either me or the city,” Sawyer said.She plans to file a police report and contact the FBI because she said the new threats should be taken seriously."

Luckily, the FBI declined to take action against Mr. Cooper and why should they?? He is more than free to use his first amendment rights to give that uppity county commissioner a piece of his mind...It seems this is nothing more than Democrat on Democrat crime to me...seeing as tho Mrs Sawyer is a Democrat and Cooper is most likely a Democrat....because anyone walking around with a confederate flag, making threats against people because he is butthurt about Nathan Forrest's grave being moved is an obvious Democrat... my advice to Mrs. Sawyer, toughen up....if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.....If someone really wanted something to happen to you, it would have happened already.....the guy is just blowing off steam...relax...
Down here, where everybody who wants to be, is armed, you should take public threats and harassment seriously or you can be injured or dead, real easy. Normal people do not publicly act like him in public, which means, he very well could be unstable and dangerous. I would not be surprised if she were a liberal pain in the ass, after all, we're talking Memphis, but she is wise to report it, for her own safety and that of her family.

You can really tell how much the lefties hate being called snowflakes or being called out as triggered by how they misuse the word and try to apply it to other things to either neuter it or co-opt it.

First off...I doubt he'd have the strength to spend the time on beating that behind. It's yuge.

You can really tell how much the lefties hate being called snowflakes or being called out as triggered by how they misuse the word and try to apply it to other things to either neuter it or co-opt it.

With this OP, you pretty much have to assume the opposite of whatever the thread title claims.

First off...I doubt he'd have the strength to spend the time on beating that behind. It's yuge.
LOL....My first thought was that he better bring along his lunch to keep his strength up....What a disgusting land whale.

tenor.gif

The "Threats" mentioned were not threats of any significance.
The pettiness of some officials probably earns them some negative words.
If anyone wants to do something, just do it, and no one is doing anything for 4 years now. The man should speak more respectfully when addressing the alleged wrongs of the county commissar?

LOL....My first thought was that he better bring along his lunch to keep his strength up....What a disgusting land whale.

tenor.gif
That's nasty, It not that "Dirty Jobs" guy, is it?

That was cool. I like that warn too, about some viewer might consider it disturbing. Probably disgusting if you were there, but not disturbing to watch. I am eating supper at my desk, not missing a bite. Kind of like being in the field in a swamp, on the go, medics threatening to ship my ass if I don't slow down long enough eat. Unidentified mystery meat and rice T-rations arrived, while I was briefing on the hood of my jeep, so many big black gnats swarming, looked like it was covered in black pepper, cept it was moving around all over it. Never missed a bite, nor a beat in my 5 paragraph Op Order brief, though a couple of the Plt Ldrs looked kind woozy, watching and listening.

Forum List

Back