Snowfall Is a Thing of the Past: Severe Snowstorm Hitting England

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Severe weather warning issued as four inches of snow forecast for east England

Subject line in reference to the classical prediction 16 years ago that has now been scrubbed from the internet.

"However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event”.

“Children just aren’t going to know what snow is,” he said."

One of the longest running climate prediction blunders has disappeared from the Internet

The record warmth in November in front of an election has really flustered the deniers. They so wanted to pull out their stupid "Look! A snowflake!" kook yammering. But nature gave them record heat instead. Rough. They couldn't get a snowflake in the USA, so they had to settle for finding one in the UK.

I see it right above me here. What do you mean it's disappeared from the internet?

So, with this comment, are you suggesting that warming is not taking place or that it is not affecting snowfall globally? Cause...

Fig2_2014.jpg

The record warmth in November in front of an election has really flustered the deniers. They so wanted to pull out their stupid "Look! A snowflake!" kook yammering. But nature gave them record heat instead. Rough. They couldn't get a snowflake in the USA, so they had to settle for finding one in the UK.
Record warmth!?
Too funny. More lies to push the scam.

I see it right above me here. What do you mean it's disappeared from the internet?

So, with this comment, are you suggesting that warming is not taking place or that it is not affecting snowfall globally? Cause...

Fig2_2014.jpg
within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event.

I'm in the Midwest, in an area known for really heavy snow storms. Last year, one anemic little snow storm of less than 2". Although I don't have high hopes, we need the snow to keep our lake level up.

Stupid damn deniers. Let them believe what they want but intelligent people need to ignore them and do what is necessary to save them from the rest of us. Otherwise, they will take down the whole damn planet.

(Actually, I don't believe we can pull this out. I think the planet is doomed. Luckily, I'm old enough, I won't be around for the worst.)

I'm in the Midwest, in an area known for really heavy snow storms. Last year, one anemic little snow storm of less than 2". Although I don't have high hopes, we need the snow to keep our lake level up.

Stupid damn deniers. Let them believe what they want but intelligent people need to ignore them and do what is necessary to save them from the rest of us. Otherwise, they will take down the whole damn planet.

(Actually, I don't believe we can pull this out. I think the planet is doomed. Luckily, I'm old enough, I won't be around for the worst.)
Great news. Since most weather related deaths are due to cold, millions of lives will be saved and the increase farmable land will drive food prices down to help the poor.

Record warmth!?
Too funny. More lies to push the scam.

Do you have some data that doesn't show record warmth?

Fig2_2014.jpg

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe warming is not taking place?

Fig2_2014.jpg

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe warming is not taking place?
For the 11,353th time, no one has ever claimed the climate does not change. The Great Lakes were created just 12,000 years ago. One of the largest lakes in North America is now the hottest and driest spot on earth, Death Valley. The largest lake in the world we know of is now fertile farmland in the upper Midwest of the US.
Do not fear change, adapt to it.

Snow causes traffic chaos in western Austria

cf4e2ca678bb8e56a16c2c231b83266fa3ca65e01d7c7c4924980ea53e7087a6.jpg

I have a hunch that all of Europe is in for a very cold winter with lots of fierce storms.

Winter will hit Austria this week with snow forecast for mid-mountain level. It will be noticeably colder with morning temperatures as low as -11C, especially in the west of the country.

From Snow causes traffic chaos in western Austria

I have a hunch that all of Europe is in for a very cold winter with lots of fierce storms.

Winter will hit Austria this week with snow forecast for mid-mountain level. It will be noticeably colder with morning temperatures as low as -11C, especially in the west of the country.

The cold validates global warming.
I just wanted to beat them to the quote.

They are experiencing the same cold that the US midwest and east get - a lobe of the polar vortex. And what causes the polar vortex? The warming of the Arctic which reduces the delta-T between the pole and the Equator. How many polar vortices have we experienced in the last ten years? Five? And what did they do to the global temperature? NOTHING

They are experiencing the same cold that the US midwest and east get - a lobe of the polar vortex. And what causes the polar vortex? The warming of the Arctic which reduces the delta-T between the pole and the Equator. How many polar vortices have we experienced in the last ten years? Five? And what did they do to the global temperature? NOTHING
What did I tell you? Global warming causes cold!

Like clockwork, the doomsdayers are so predictable.

And you have some temperature data to support the idea that the world is getting colder?

Forum List

Back