Snowden shows how easily a voting machine can be hacked by anyone

too bad they can't shove a card up every idiots butt that yaps about voter fraud and shut them up ..

too bad they can't shove a card up every idiots butt that yaps about voter fraud and shut them up ..

Too bad 12 years of compulsory education for you was a total waste of tax payers' money.

Are you really that stupid?... or just in love with criminals?

This isn't a Batman movie, it's real.

Trump said he will not concede until the results have been verified. I hope that it means the machines have been looked at and how many dead people voted in battleground states.

It is concerning, especially since it is the Russians that are the experts in cyber hacking...

However the main machine is not located in the booths, and an insider would have to do it, when no one was around watching,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

it will be caught if any kind of double count or recount after the election is what he said...

it can't be hidden.

You Truthers are void of logic.

In 1972, Five men broke into the Dem offices at the Watergate hotel and were caught. Within 18 months, 68 people were indicted, 48 went to jail and a President resigned.

That happened BEFORE high-speed internet, 24/7 cable news, camera phones with HD video.

Our Government can't cover up a cum stain on a dress.

Alex Jones can suck my dick. And his followers can lick my balls.

Forum List

Back