Snowden says his mission already accomplished

Brains in gear time.
First we here talk of letting him off, then, as if by magic, mission accomplished.

Either the three ghosts of Christmas have been busy or there's been a deal struck in some back room.
We'll know for sure if the leaks dry up or nothing else of importance comes out.

He'll be giving Britains "alternative Christmas address." Whatever the hell that is.

It's traditional that the Queen gives a nationwide radio and TV address for Christmas. But The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reserves one radio signal for those who don't want to hear the Queen and would rather hear something as opposed as possible to anything she might have to say.

We have no such tradition here.

Once upon a time, when Nixon was commandeering the airwaves almost weekly, there were a few stations that bravely elected not only to refuse to carry his maunderings but heavily promoted that they would be an alternative voice. Typically playing music as nobody had the agates to orchestrate an opposition broadcast.

Good on The Beeb!

There's a big difference between coming forward to expose spying on the American people and what this fucker has done.

What has this fucker done? Layed our spying on our enemies on the table and want as far as to do the same with our friends. This is treason.

He has done nothing but say this and that has happened. He has yet to provide any proof. Hell I could do that.

Snowden did a great thing but the only outcome is that we find out that people don't care that they are giving away their rights. The spying on the American public should stop in order for "mission accomplished" to be announced.

$uploadfromtaptalk1387970286330.jpgWhether one thinks he did something of value or not, I don't think that someone would want to repeat doing what he did.

There's a big difference between coming forward to expose spying on the American people and what this fucker has done.

What has this fucker done? Layed our spying on our enemies on the table and want as far as to do the same with our friends. This is treason.

Snowden did a great thing but the only outcome is that we find out that people don't care that they are giving away their rights. The spying on the American public should stop in order for "mission accomplished" to be announced.

Snowden is a liar and a traitor in the worst case. He will be watching over his shoulder the rest of his life. His intentional leak of classified information has placed each one of us in danger.

But obviously there are many who don't care...:confused:

His mission was to make Americans aware of just how they were being abused. It was to expose obama's abuse to other nations. In that, yes his mission was accomplished. I just hope he doesn't stop. He has much more abuse to expose. The US was not forced to dismantle PRISM, the data collection is still going on and still being stored. Until the whole thing is dismantled there is work to do.

He'll be giving Britains "alternative Christmas address." Whatever the hell that is.

His quest for fame continues. I hope it was worth betraying your people.

Enjoy your Christmas borscht scumbag

And yet it's people like you who are only willing to talk about Snowden himself, rather than the disclosures he revealed. You're the ones making him "famous." He's barely made any public statements at all.

And what exactly is spying on your "friends?" Patriotism?

He has done nothing but say this and that has happened. He has yet to provide any proof. Hell I could do that.

:lol:

Not an ounce. That's why the NSA has not denied a single thing and why the Obama administration is so upset with him.

Snowden is a liar and a traitor in the worst case. He will be watching over his shoulder the rest of his life. His intentional leak of classified information has placed each one of us in danger.

But obviously there are many who don't care...:confused:

Yes, who knows how much danger I'd be in if the government weren't collecting data on my phone calls.

Give it a little time. One federal judge has already ruled the NSA was out of bounds.

NSA phone surveillance program likely unconstitutional, federal judge rules | World news | theguardian.com

Snowden will return a hero.

Nope...if the program needs to be changed, then go to your congressman and tell him what you know. DO NOT go to a couple of communist countries and leak classified information to the news media, who in turn makes it available to every terrorist on earth.

I hope the little weeny is stuck in Russia, looking over his shoulder, for the rest of his life.

Give it a little time. One federal judge has already ruled the NSA was out of bounds.

NSA phone surveillance program likely unconstitutional, federal judge rules | World news | theguardian.com

Nope...if the program needs to be changed, then go to your congressman and tell him what you know. DO NOT go to a couple of communist countries and leak classified information to the news media, who in turn makes it available to every terrorist on earth.

I hope the little weeny is stuck in Russia, looking over his shoulder, for the rest of his life.

You mean like Senator Ron Wyden? Who was warning us that abuses were happening, but was unable to specify exactly what was happening let alone actually do anything to change it.

You mean like Senator Ron Wyden? Who was warning us that abuses were happening, but was unable to specify exactly what was happening let alone actually do anything to change it.

So you think informing the terrorist of the world and all of our mortal enemies was the way to go? He is your Hero, is he? :doubt::doubt:

Forum List

Back