Snow-Flake Bus Driver Cries About Coughing Passengers On His Bus -- Then Dies

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

So some bus driver in Democrat shithole Detroit recorded a Facebook live video going on and on about how one of his passengers was repeatedly coughing on his bus without covering...he was so triggered about it, like he was gonna catch a cold or something.....get over it....

"This is real," Hargrove said on March 21. “Y’all need to take this serious.' The driver continued, saying that he and his colleagues were “out here as public workers, doing our job, trying to make an honest living to take care of our families, but for you to get on the bus and stand on the bus and cough several times without covering up your mouth, and you know we’re in the middle of a pandemic, that lets me know that some folks don’t care.”

It's not that some folks don't care Mr. Hargrove -- it's that some folks value their freedom and liberty and believes in the power of Jesus -- they know that this virus panic is an overblown hoax...So, if this guy doesn't like freedom, maybe he should get the hell out of our country.....anyhoo, he died a few days later anyway, so never mind....they claim he died of COVID-19, yea right....

So some bus driver in Democrat shithole Detroit recorded a Facebook live video going on and on about how one of his passengers was repeatedly coughing on his bus without covering...he was so triggered about it, like he was gonna catch a cold or something.....get over it....

"This is real," Hargrove said on March 21. “Y’all need to take this serious.' The driver continued, saying that he and his colleagues were “out here as public workers, doing our job, trying to make an honest living to take care of our families, but for you to get on the bus and stand on the bus and cough several times without covering up your mouth, and you know we’re in the middle of a pandemic, that lets me know that some folks don’t care.”

It's not that some folks don't care Mr. Hargrove -- it's that some folks value their freedom and liberty and believes in the power of Jesus -- they know that this virus panic is an overblown hoax...So, if this guy doesn't like freedom, maybe he should get the hell out of our country.....anyhoo, he died a few days later anyway, so never mind....they claim he died of COVID-19, yea right....

City buses have always been festering sores with all kinds of pathogens walking around. Why didn't the Liberal City of Detroit close down the system?

I see a lot of people during the day that are not taking this seriously enough...they will be the people that spread it to others...Transportation workers and cash register workers are especially at risk...

This post is rated retarded.jpg

You’re a poor sick f**k

And some people are just inconsiderate and clueless.

Sad story.

You’re a poor sock f**k

You don't know Biff to well.

yo, biff. for you:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."

Got dman I should have assimulated he could have been someone lol

For decades, the left has been pushing mass transit and forcing people out of cars.

Now, as Chucky Schumer says, we are reaping the whirlwind!

If people need to go out to get essential things, they are forced to take public transportation because they have been told they are worthless human beings for owning independent transportation.

Now, of course, these people will be laid at the feet of Trump and not the Democrats where it belongs.

No cash handling here. The receipt comes out on my side of the window. I hold it up and Tatia takes a pic with her cell.Chuli sprays the crap I buy with Blue Shit and puts it in my Trooper. Then he swaba the rear hatch handle.
I do an online bank transfer when I reach a couple hundred bucks or so.
Easy aint it ?
You DO know all the owners where you shop don't you ?

So why weren’t city buses shut down since they are all crowd gathering?

Obviously the Republicans running Detroit should be hanged.

Forum List

Back