Snorting Coke...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
For some reason, I have a strong desire to snort some Coke. I need some advice though. Which is best, Coke Classic, Diet Coke, Diet Caffeine Free Coke and should I do the can or bottle. I tried this once before but my nose got so sticky after about four sniffs that I really didn't enjoy it much. I'm interested. Any advice? Wouldn't it be easier to do if you didn't use ice?

For some reason, I have a strong desire to snort some Coke. I need some advice though. Which is best, Coke Classic, Diet Coke, Diet Caffeine Free Coke and should I do the can or bottle. I tried this once before but my nose got so sticky after about four sniffs that I really didn't enjoy it much. I'm interested. Any advice? Wouldn't it be easier to do if you didn't use ice?

HAHAHA...how about freezing some diet Coke into cubes, then crushing them, and sniffing away??? :eusa_whistle: :cuckoo: Coke High! Class of `2010.

The acid in the coke will burn your nose...I'd advise against it.

Naaaaahhhhhh.... You're kidding!? Right?!

CD, for the full experience go with Coke Classic, no artificial sweeteners to reduce the experience. The purging effect on the sinuses is..... extraordinary.

Pour it into a metal pan and let it evaporate. Then scrape and hotrail...

Diet Coke lime would be my choice, were I to snort it.

There was this one time ... at band camp ... my girlfriend and I were sitting talking when she grabbed the pepper shaker and proceeded to shake some out onto the table. Moving it around with her fingers, she made a nice line of pepper. She then took a straw and snorted the pepper up into her nose.
As I sat there laughing at her, she flipped out. lol Sneezing and coughing ... lol ... oh that was so long ago. I wonder if she remembers that. Silly girl.

Anybody got a $100.00 bill I can use for a few minutes to snort my Coke. I've decided to go with Coke Classic because I'm such a traditional kind of guy.

does anyone really do "coke" anymore.....i thought it was passe'

the younger ones do "x" now...bores holes in their brains but hey makes sex rock..so they tell me...

the younger ones do "x" now...bores holes in their brains but hey makes sex rock..so they tell me...

I'm not all that versed on all the popular drugs these days. Not into drugs per se so I don't have a clue. I just thought snorting Coke Classic would bring a few chuckles to the board today hence, a stab at humor. In the whole scope of things I think drug use is stupid.

Gotta get you some Mexican Coke, made with real cane sugar. The real thing dude, if your gonna snort some, go old school.

You mean poppers?

no...poppers are only used by gay men around here....x...is extasy badly spelled...

Extasy is the more commonly used name for MDMA. (It is also known as 'E' or 'X').Extasy is commonly oraly consumed to aid the Radical-Audio-Visual-Experience known as a RAVE. The drug is not physicaly addictive however due to the surpression of negative feelings such as hunger, exhaustion, pain, depression; followed by the arising positive feelings & effects of joy, excitement, love, inner peace, closeness to others, complete and total utter content with oneself, a physical state of every good feeling experienced in one completely perfect moment at the climax of all the beauty of existance exploding through the darkness bringing light and life into a plain of existance that seems to be owned the individual which is universaly understood by all who are engulfed by this soft tingling journey of elightenment felt by the body mind and soul as u all drift of into the darkness painted by the stars from all colours of the light spectrum........ sorry got carried away. True definition of extasy is pure happiness.

Urban Dictionary: extasy

I haven't done ecstasy in a long time.

I remember it being one hell of a high though. Pop an E, and get down with your lady. Man, those were fun times.

I don't hear much about coke anymore. Most people these days are hooked on roxicet pills.

I remember it being one hell of a high though. Pop an E, and get down with your lady. Man, those were fun times.

I don't hear much about coke anymore. Most people these days are hooked on roxicet pills.

Coke is still popular. ;)
If you have alcohol, coke will always be popular.

I never did E, I was always afraid I would drink too much water. :lol:
Of course I did Acid, and shroom, but no E.

Coke is still popular. ;)
If you have alcohol, coke will always be popular.

I never did E, I was always afraid I would drink too much water. :lol:
Of course I did Acid, and shroom, but no E.

Aww man girl, you're missing out!!

You'll never experience a better high, I promise.

You don't really drink that much water, though. You're supposed to keep yourself hydrated adequately because it tends to dehydrate you, but that's really meant more for the crazy ravers.

I wasn't a raver, I hate that scene.

Make sure you don't share your straw.

You mean poppers?

no...poppers are only used by gay men around here....x...is extasy badly spelled...

Extasy is the more commonly used name for MDMA. (It is also known as 'E' or 'X').Extasy is commonly oraly consumed to aid the Radical-Audio-Visual-Experience known as a RAVE. The drug is not physicaly addictive however due to the surpression of negative feelings such as hunger, exhaustion, pain, depression; followed by the arising positive feelings & effects of joy, excitement, love, inner peace, closeness to others, complete and total utter content with oneself, a physical state of every good feeling experienced in one completely perfect moment at the climax of all the beauty of existance exploding through the darkness bringing light and life into a plain of existance that seems to be owned the individual which is universaly understood by all who are engulfed by this soft tingling journey of elightenment felt by the body mind and soul as u all drift of into the darkness painted by the stars from all colours of the light spectrum........ sorry got carried away. True definition of extasy is pure happiness.

Urban Dictionary: extasy

LOL...I am familiar with extasy, though I wasn't aware it enhances sexual pleasure, as well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back