Snoop Dogg's reasons for Obama (Not Romney)

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Snoop Lion or whatever he calls himself these days is making himself and the left look o so tolerant with this tweet of his list of why he's not voting for Romney. Good look into how a lot of the people on the left actually think.

Photo by snoopdogg • Instagram

Snoop Dogg Promotes Ten Reasons To Not Vote For Mitt Romney « V-103 – The People's Station

An excerpt:
Snoop Dogg highlighted a list of top ten reasons to not vote for Mitt Romney as well as why one should vote for President Obama. The politically incorrect list refers to Romney as a “white n****” who looks like he “says n****” all the time.”

Snoop Dogg, who recently changed his name to Snoop Lion, revealed the list, which is not his own, via Instagram. He took a photo of a notebook with the handwritten lists in two columns: “Why I’m Not Voting For Romney” and “Why I Am Voting For Obama.” [See list here]

The number one reason cited for not voting for Romney is because “He a white n****.” Likewise, Obama will receive his vote because “He a black n****.”

Romney’s debate performance,

Unfortunately it's real and shows the TRASH in this country like Snoop Dog.

Snoop Dogg Promotes Ten Reasons To Not Vote For Mitt Romney « V-103 – The People's Station

An excerpt:
Snoop Dogg highlighted a list of top ten reasons to not vote for Mitt Romney as well as why one should vote for President Obama. The politically incorrect list refers to Romney as a “white n****” who looks like he “says n****” all the time.”

Snoop Dogg, who recently changed his name to Snoop Lion, revealed the list, which is not his own, via Instagram. He took a photo of a notebook with the handwritten lists in two columns: “Why I’m Not Voting For Romney” and “Why I Am Voting For Obama.” [See list here]

The number one reason cited for not voting for Romney is because “He a white n****.” Likewise, Obama will receive his vote because “He a black n****.”

Romney’s debate performance,

Unfortunately it's real and shows the TRASH in this country like Snoop Dog.

Yep but the left will just brush it off as OK ... just because.

Who knows why they care about Snoop Dog? They fixate on the strangest things.

If they really want to play the idiot "You must disavow every single person who is supposedly on your side who says something dumb, or you agree with them!" game, we've got a list of several thousand idiots on the right saying stupid things. They'll need to specifically disavow them all, one-by-one. If they don't, it will prove they agree with and approve of every single awful thing those people said.

Your broad generalization confirms ablolutely nothing but your personal ignorance. Hard to get through life that way, ain't it?

He is the artist formerly known as snoop dogg....he found jah and is now snoop lion

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePv182E2Ac]Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" as Snoop Lion - Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

Yep but the left will just brush it off as OK ... just because.

Because it's funny? Not just the memo, but the righty poutrage over it. You need to understand the left isn't composed of the pearl-clutching pansy types who make up the modern Republican party.

I mean, awwww, did a scary black man make a rude joke? Yes, I agree, that means you really are the biggest victim to ever exist on planet earth. It's truly awful that your tender feelings had to be exposed to that. I suggest you keep up the poutrage routine for at least another week, just so everyone knows how offended you are over such politically incorrect behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back