SNL Weekend Update would like to thank Matt Gaetz for the post-Trump comedy void!

And not to worry Trumpettes - There is something here for everyone! :)

Oddly, they have not found ANY massive humor opportunities from the other side of the aisle? How about Rachel Maddow? I could write a comedy show dedicated to her alone.

The bias is too obvious to be helpful or believable as a show to be anything other than politically biased.

Oddly, they have not found ANY massive humor opportunities from the other side of the aisle? How about Rachel Maddow? I could write a comedy show dedicated to her alone.

The bias is too obvious to be helpful or believable as a show to be anything other than politically biased.

Cool, give us a side-splitting Dr Maddow joke! :D

Did you see Gaetz list of character references? Too funny for words. How could anyone be so damned stupid?

Did you see Gaetz list of character references? Too funny for words. How could anyone be so damned stupid?

I believe that list included a Pussy Grabber, a pedophile enabler, and a Jewish Space Laser! :D

188372_1

Cool, give us a side-splitting Dr Maddow joke! :D

It would have to be sketches, not one liners.

Though:

maddow.jpeg

Oddly, they have not found ANY massive humor opportunities from the other side of the aisle? ***How about Rachel Maddow? ***I could write a comedy show dedicated to her alone.

****say her name*** it’s MADCOW! Ratchet MADCOW.

Oddly, they have not found ANY massive humor opportunities from the other side of the aisle? ***How about Rachel Maddow? ***I could write a comedy show dedicated to her alone.

Awwwwwwwwww..... :itsok:

That's DOCTOR Madcow to you!

She earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[18] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[19] She was the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. She had also been awarded a Marshall Scholarship the same year but turned it down in favour of the Rhodes.[20] This made her the first openly lesbian winner of the Rhodes Scholarship.[a][22] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[23] Her thesis is titled HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons; her supervisor was Lucia Zedner.[24]

Boring and stupid, I stopped watching SNL four years ago. There's plenty to make fun of on the other side. Remind us again...Did they ever run a skit on that white priveledged drug addict child rapist asshole Hunter Biden?

When you turn into a biased shill for the Democratic Party, you completely lose your entertainment value.

Forum List

Back