SNL: Last Pre-Election Skit

It was funny as hell. Kate does a better Hillary than Tina did Palin.

And the subject dominating the news this week ...

Hillary: be Trumps taxes, be Trumps taxes, be Trumps taxes ...

The FBI reopened it's investigation of Hillary's e-mail server

Hillary: oh damn

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

Yup, Tina invented Sarah, and it overwhelmed the real person. Kate just caricatures Hillary with a droll wit.

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

Another liberal who believes the Democrat demagoguery as fact. All you're doing is demonstrating the point.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but the one thing I commend her for strongly is the grace with which she has handled the outlandish misogyny of knuckle draggers like you who believe women should STFU and think what you tell them to

I never cared for Tina Fey, but I did like her Palin character. Palin had more social quirks to parody. Hillary has a very boring personality.

Another liberal who believes the Democrat demagoguery as fact. All you're doing is demonstrating the point.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but the one thing I commend her for strongly is the grace with which she has handled the outlandish misogyny of knuckle draggers like you who believe women should STFU and think what you tell them to

All anything in the universe ever does is prove you're right to you.

It's difficult to find approval ratings for Palin these days because most people have moved on and she's a political never-was.

But we do have something through 2015 to show her slide, she's just not popular outside of the GOP and even that has slipped tremendously.

enten-datalab-sarahpalin.png

The Receding Of Sarah Palin, In One Chart

Give me an example of how you apply your alternate standard to yourself

I don't assign political ideologies to others, I leave that to them, for starters son.

It's difficult to find approval ratings for Palin these days because most people have moved on and she's a political never-was.

But we do have something through 2015 to show her slide, she's just not popular outside of the GOP and even that has slipped tremendously.

OK, not that it has anything to do with what I said. I talked about the fictitious liberal portrayal of her statements and views where you demagogue her then satirize her for your own view of her as if it's actually her. Sure, it's taken a hit on her popularity. That it works doesn't justify it

I think we are being a bit hypocritical in turning this into a partisan debate. Kate and Tina were trying to make us laugh. They both succeeded.

OK, not that it has anything to do with what I said. I talked about the fictitious liberal portrayal of her statements and views where you demagogue her then satirize her for your own view of her as if it's actually her. Sure, it's taken a hit on her popularity. That it works doesn't justify it

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

I don't assign political ideologies to others, I leave that to them, for starters son.

Of course you do, you do that all the time. I'm not a Trump supporter, dumb ass

I'm just adding to the conversation, Palin isn't popular and that is Palin's fault, nobody else. Every politican in recent memory has been satirized, it comes with the territory and if Palin (or you) can't handle it, tough.

I do agree that Palin has been the victim of some misogynistic attacks and hopefully we continue to mature. However when one side is calling Clinton a **** or hold up signs that say "Trump that bitch", anything Palin went through was relatively tame compared to this election. There is no comparison and if you want to defend Palin agianst those types of attacks then you should defend all women against those same things. You're probably not mature enough yet.

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

:wtf:

She did Democrats demagoguing her and misrepresenting what she says to herself. How do you do someone misrepresenting your views to yourself? That actually made sense to you?

Damn, Democrat partisan hacks just circle the world around yourself, don't you?

I think we are being a bit hypocritical in turning this into a partisan debate. Kate and Tina were trying to make us laugh. They both succeeded.

I'd like to think that even politicians can laugh at themselves. I remember back in the 90's when Will Farrell would do a Janet Reno character on SNL. They portrayed her as being overly masculine for a woman. On one episode the actual Janet Reno came busting through a wall to confront his character. Say what you want about her politics, but that's a woman who can take a joke.

Forum List

Back