Snl has black only auditions

I doubt SNL intends for an all black cast. It just knows that it has to include black people and is looking for the best they can get.

Dont hate steve. Before Civil Rights all the auditions were were white only.

What does that have to do with today?

I call it equitable opportunity. Whites dominated the acting scene for as long as it existed with white only auditions. Hell Hollywood convinced the world the Egyptians were white using the white only audition system.

Egyptians convinced the world they weren't black by the historical record they left.

Facepalm alert.

We really don't know what they were. I'm surprised science can't solve the mystery but I doubt they were white. They definitely weren't Arab dogs thank God.

Did they have the sickle cell or was the amount of melanin in their skin too high? I'm just trying to understand. I really don't care what race they were. They were overrun by Arab scum at some point. Not that all Arabs are scum, but it was sad ending to that culture.

Facepalm alert.

We really don't know what they were. I'm surprised science can't solve the mystery but I doubt they were white. They definitely weren't Arab dogs thank God.

Science has solved the mystery. DNA tests on Rameses III and King Tut say they were Black.

It's quite possible since they were descended from Noah's son Ham which means black.

Black only auditions?

Lovely.

Then there should be White only auditions, Miss White America beauty pageant etc.

Reverse racism, don't ya just love it?

Last edited:
Did they have the sickle cell or was the amount of melanin in their skin too high? I'm just trying to understand. I really don't care what race they were. They were overrun by Arab scum at some point. Not that all Arabs are scum, but it was sad ending to that culture.

Tut did have sickle cell among other ailments. Funny thing is they were from exactly where they said they were from. The Great Lakes region of Africa.

The Thuya Gene

I saw a preview on tv a few days ago. New show to be aired for the "holiday". Name of it?

Black Nativity.

Gosh. Can we have a WHITE nativity?

Forum List

Back