SNL did it right last night

Then Dave Chappelle got us to laugh.

Hitlery got her ass kicked royally and that is even in spite of the voter fraud....she can try if should wish and George Soros can use his billions to pay people to protest like he did for BLM and Trump rallies but this is one road that shouldn't be traveled down. Given the election results? Hitlery will only be deemed "president" over my dead body and I mean that literally......

Hitlery got her ass kicked royally and that is even in spite of the voter fraud....she can try if should wish and George Soros can use his billions to pay people to protest like he did for BLM and Trump rallies but this is one road that shouldn't be traveled down. Given the election results? Hitlery will only be deemed "president" over my dead body and I mean that literally......

Don't know what you're talkin' about buddy. No one said she was still running. "Not giving up" meant not giving up on their beliefs and ideals.

Didn’t care for it that much. I got the impression it wasn’t (it being the cast) in the mood to be funny sort of after 9/11 which was a real tragedy. Trump’s election is probably bad news but on the suck-o-meter, it hasn’t registered yet.

Don't know what you're talkin' about buddy. No one said she was still running. "Not giving up" meant not giving up on their beliefs and ideals.

The big push about the riots being funded by Soros is to push for the electoral college is to give those votes to her because they are not obligated to vote for the winner....get it now????

Didn’t care for it that much. I got the impression it wasn’t (it being the cast) in the mood to be funny sort of after 9/11 which was a real tragedy. Trump’s election is probably bad news but on the suck-o-meter, it hasn’t registered yet.

I was wondering how they'd handle the opener, since it is obviously too soon to be laughing. Who knew Kate McKinnon could play piano? She did a nice job. Talented lady.

The big push about the riots being funded by Soros is to push for the electoral college is to give those votes to her because they are not obligated to vote for the winner....get it now????

Nope. It's okay. No one is going to take away your toy, Dale.

I was wondering how they'd handle the opener, since it is obviously too soon to be laughing. Who knew Kate McKinnon could play piano? She did a nice job. Talented lady.

Wow!!!!! Just..."WOW"...........you really don't have a fucking clue at all and you totally lost what that opening skit was saying....typical........

Wow!!!!! Just..."WOW"...........you really don't have a fucking clue at all and you totally lost what that opening skit was saying....typical........

If that were happening, we ALL would have heard about it, at least a rumor of it. But that is not the case.
He won fair and square and everyone is shaking hands, wishing good luck, rolling up their sleeves and making the best of it.
It was a very close, very unpopular election, and it doesn't really surprise me that much that the losers are making noise. If the outcome had been reversed, we would be looking at similar dissatisfaction, I think. It is going to be Trump. Relax.

Statists and central planners NEVER give up. They have always been and will always be one hundred percent sure that they know what's best for everyone else. Their programs and policy will always require mandatory compliance, enforced by armed government agents. They will always seek to meddle whenever and wherever they can.

Fortunately, there are also those of us that will never relinquish the concept of freedom and individualism.

And so this eternal struggle continues. Which side are you on?

That was great…I will agree. However, on a scale of human calamity; Trump’s election isn’t going to be a blip when all is said and done. I did like how WU pointed out that a 70 y/o with no experience could not get hired at Target and we just hired one to be POTUS.

In my view…you can’t do anything else but laugh; we’re stuck with him for the next 4 years; and he just may surprise us.

Yeah, gosh I'm worried. After all, Trump's never even had the experience of being a community agitator or setting a record for voting "present" in a state senate or a year-plus as US senator with zero legislative accomplishments and now he's our leader, commander-in-chief, and caretaker of the White House putting green and vegetable garden! How could all those smart voters be sooo stupid?

That was great…I will agree. However, on a scale of human calamity; Trump’s election isn’t going to be a blip when all is said and done. I did like how WU pointed out that a 70 y/o with no experience could not get hired at Target and we just hired one to be POTUS.

In my view…you can’t do anything else but laugh; we’re stuck with him for the next 4 years; and he just may surprise us.

And you can bet that if Trump turns out to be just another puppet? I will be exposing it with detailed accounts. The very same posters here that like what I post may end up hating me by the time it's all said and done. I don't play partisan bullshit politics. IF Trump is a "sell out" that pulled the wool over the eyes of those that backed him? They will find out the ugly truth and it will be up to them to decide....I just call it like I see it...to thy own self be true...that's my mantra.

We'll get through this one way or another, of course. I'm not flipping out about it, and I hope to God you're right about the scale of human calamity thing.

Forum List

Back