~Sneaky Snake~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Here is a photo of my son holding his pet snake....this photo is from about 5 years ago....both my son and the snake are bigger! ~LoL~
He still gets the snake out and lets it curl around his arm and crawl up his forearm.........the damn snake sheds a lot tho!

Attachments

• $064.JPG
    $064.JPG
    600.1 KB · Views: 79
A snake is not a pet.

You can be his food :)

You got that backward.

Does the snake look that gigantic to you??
He's not a 7 foot monster.......and I don't think anyone rarely takes him out of his tank.
I won't be his food dumbass..I don't hold him..........since you obviously saw this thread was BY ME..and then it concerned my son's snake.....if you felt so against it..why the fuck bother to post??
Oh yeah....you're a fucking pain in the ass...trying to seek out more attention.
Well.....have at it.

Oh....I should also tell you...that between my son and my ex....they have parakeets.....tarantulas.......lizards.....Pitbulls......Blue tick hound dogs......Yorkies (Oh Em Gee!!)....besides this snake!

Last edited:
Here is a photo of my son holding his pet snake....this photo is from about 5 years ago....both my son and the snake are bigger! ~LoL~
He still gets the snake out and lets it curl around his arm and crawl up his forearm.........the damn snake sheds a lot tho!

I had a boa constrictor when I was a kid. Its 11 foot now. My Brother has it .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back