Snakes on a Plane...

Dan said:
I'm predicting this to be the best movie of the summer.

Seriously though, Dan, I would have loved to be in on the pitch meeting for this pile.

Director: "Get this! Its snakes! Only on a Plane!"

Producer: "Thats Fucking Brilliant!! Now get Samuel L. Jackson to star and we cut you a check for $50mil."

insein said:
Seriously though, Dan, I would have loved to be in on the pitch meeting for this pile.

Director: "Get this! Its snakes! Only on a Plane!"

Producer: "Thats Fucking Brilliant!! Now get Samuel L. Jackson to star and we cut you a check for $50mil."
You should go read about the cult following the film has. The absurdity has become the point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_plane#Internet_phenomenon

Hey, I used to fly loads of rats to Universities. Boy did they stink!

I smell a sequel!

Yeah, this movie already has a huge built-in audience of people into it because it is so bad. Or, I guess, because they think it's going to be so bad. I wonder what would happen if this thing was actually a four star movie, all the critics would be pissed, and so would all the fanboys who are anxiously awaiting the suck.

Dan said:
I smell a sequel!

Yeah, this movie already has a huge built-in audience of people into it because it is so bad. Or, I guess, because they think it's going to be so bad. I wonder what would happen if this thing was actually a four star movie, all the critics would be pissed, and so would all the fanboys who are anxiously awaiting the suck.

100 years into the future....

Movie Geek: "Sure its up there with War and Peace, but its no Snakes on a Plane."

:rotflmao:

Yeah, I saw the preview on TV... We were laughing at the title. I mean... really... can you get any more creative?!

:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back