Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

.Wuhan: Chinese scientists trace coronavirus to snakes - Breitbart
They also piss openly on the streets, spit everywhere and cough without covering their mouths.
SINNERS they are!!!!
Nope...just disgusting...and make blacks seem quiet.
Is Tony Gwynn stll the best hitter the pathetic Padres organization ever had??

27 Jan 2020 Promedmail Epidemiological Analysis
'....We estimate that only 5.1% of infections in Wuhan are identified, and by 21 Jan 2020 a total of 11,341 people had been infected in Wuhan since the start of the year. Should the epidemic continue unabated in Wuhan, we predict it will be sustained by a larger (by 4 Feb 2020) 191,529 infections; prediction interval, 132,751-273,649, infection will be established in other Chinese cities, and importations to other countries will be more frequent. Out model suggests that travel restrictions from and to Wuhan are unlikely to be effective in halting transmission across China. With a 99% effective reduction in travel, the size of the epidemic outside of Wuhan may only be reduced by 24.9% on 4 Feb 2020. With these caveats in mind, our work suggests that a basic reproductive number for this 2019-nCoV outbreak is higher compared to other coronaviruses.'

Avian Flu Talk 'The price of Brent crude oil fell below $60 per barrel for the first time since October....oil prices and Asian shares fall as virus fears stalk financial markets....Japanese yen and U.S. Treasury notes in greater demand....Mongolia closes its border and shuts schools....Australia confirms fifth case....'

Avian Flu Talk: 'Dr. Xiangguo Qiu is married to another scientist -- Dr. Keding Cheng, also affiliated with the NML....The couple is responsible for infiltrating Canada's NML with many Chinese agents as students from a range of Chinese scientific facilities directly tied to China's biological warfare program:

Institute of Military Veterinary, Academy of Medical Sciences, Changchun
Wuhan Institute of Virology, Hubei
Institute of Microbiology, Beijing

The Canadian investigation is ongoing....the studies of Dr. Qiu are considerably more advanced and apparently vital for the Chinese biological weapons development in case coronavirus, ebola, nipah, Marburg or Rift Valley fever viruses are involved therein....That could mean an offensive agent or modified germ let loose by proxies, for which only China has the treatment or vaccine. "This is not war per se," he said. "But what it's doing is leveraging the capability to act as global saviour, which then creates various levels of macro and micro economic dependencies." '

At Avian Flu Talk, there are reports and some speculation as to the question of a coronavirus jumping from a cold-blooded reptile to a human. When we begin to investigate heat and cold shock in coronaviruses, the following study leads back to IBV (Bickerton, et al):

Mar 2012 IBV (Division of Avian Infectious Diseases, State Key Laboratory of Veterinary Biotechnology)
Proteomics analysis of differentially expressed proteins in chicken trachea and kidney after infection with the highly virulent and attenuated coro... - PubMed - NCBI
'....Western blot analysis confirmed the change in abundance of heat shock proteins (HSP) beta-1, annexin A2 and A5....transcription alterations....The abundance of HSPB1 was increased in tracheal tissues from the P115-infected group at 4 & 7 dpi (days post infection), but decreased in tracheal tissues from the P5-infected group at 7 dpi, relative to the control group.'

We have already posted the article mentioning the transcription machinery of the snake as being more efficiently used by the virus. The article above shows that there are differences in the way coronavirus reacts in the host, so an "intermediate reservoir" mentioned previously, does not necessarily exclude reptiles.

The chiinese eat all kinds of exotic foods......and live with pigs in many cases....the source of most of the flu viruses that travel around the world.

They also piss openly on the streets, spit everywhere and cough without covering their mouths.
SINNERS they are!!!!
Nope...just disgusting...and make blacks seem quiet.
Is Tony Gwynn stll the best hitter the pathetic Padres organization ever had??
Ted Williams played for them when they were still a minor league team. However...at the major league level...yes.

Then it would be the drinking of raw snake blood rather then eating of cooked snake.
Once again people are “ snake bitten” this time people doing the snake biting..This whole affair is far from funny but it reminds me of why certain laws are in the Torah regarding what we can and cannot eat some of which make no sense to us today or back then but now that we are seeing the consequences make perfect sense as look at what has been unleashed .....

Then it would be the drinking of raw snake blood rather then eating of cooked snake.
Once again people are “ snake bitten” this time people doing the snake biting..This whole affair is far from funny but it reminds me of why certain laws are in the Torah regarding what we can and cannot eat some of which make no sense to us today or back then but now that we are seeing the consequences make perfect sense as look at what has been unleashed .....
I'm surprised we don't see more avian diseases in the U.S. especially in California where their leftist representatives keep eating crow pie.

I'm surprised we don't see more avian diseases in the U.S. especially in California where their leftist representatives keep eating crow pie.
Lol.... That is because they suffer from “ hoof in mouth” disease mostly and their COWardly policies haven’t come home to ROOST just yet..... smiling...

It's not Monkeys, it's not Snake meat. It's an escaped Virus from the Wuhan level 4 Bio-Weans lab. It' a virus that is owned and patented by an org funded by Bill Gates.

I don't know if Bill Gates has anything to do with it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it a worker at the lab was infected and spread the virus, and the Chinese are wanting to cover it up.

Snake isn't exotic.

All of this makes me glad I don't eat most meat.
One would think with all the technical advances they've aquired over the decades, they'd come up with some type of FDA policy to monitor their food intake. With over a billion ppl and counting, its clearly something they need to address...I think they eat just about everything God has created, except man and I'm sure that's next on the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back