Smoking versus Covid

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Smoking versus Covid

BY ADAM

ON AUGUST 3, 2021

Occasionally I train courses on using self-contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting and the like, known as SCBA or simply BA in industry. The course is a lot of fun to teach, particularly as I drill my students in a way that inspires some of them to regularly ask me what I did in the military – (NOTHING. I was never in the military but maybe I should have been. But the way the world’s going there’s probably plenty of opportunities coming up.)

One of my little joys in that course is when we get to the subject of air consumption rates. For example, if you’re unfit you will use more air than the fit guy. If you’re scared you will use more air than the relaxed guy. And if you’re throwing gas cylinders over a fence to stop them from exploding in a fire then you’ll chew through a 6 litre 300bar cylinder in about nine minutes flat. Don’t ask me how I know that.

And then I ask the question of the room – is anyone here a smoker? And there is the inevitable groan and then the smokers will raise their hands, some sheepishly, but most with a look on their face that goes something along the lines of, “we get it, you’re about to tell us that we’re doomed because we smoke, blah blah blah, we don’t care anymore.”

And that’s when I drop the bomb......

Keep reading

And share this wif many frens

The nicotine molecule physically prevents the folding of Alzheimer’s beta-amyloid protein. How is the smoker, after eating 200 other noxious chemicals, going to get the nicotine to the brain and amyloid deposits? Conversely, the nicotine molecule, which is not concentrated enough or pharmaceutically conjugated for delivery to ACE2, will fail to reach all ACE2 receptors, thus allowing entry of the virus regardless of nicotine dose.

The nicotine molecule physically prevents the folding of Alzheimer’s beta-amyloid protein. How is the smoker, after eating 200 other noxious chemicals, going to get the nicotine to the brain and amyloid deposits? Conversely, the nicotine molecule, which is not concentrated enough or pharmaceutically conjugated for delivery to ACE2, will fail to reach all ACE2 receptors, thus allowing entry of the virus regardless of nicotine dose.
Dr Anon recommends ivermectin and nicotine lozenges...

Cigarettes are probably less poisonous then the experimental Trump fauci death jabs

New Topics

Forum List

Back