Smoking is Gay

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjsSVCLxcZ4]YouTube - New Anti-Smoking Ads Warn Teens 'It's Gay To Smoke'[/ame]

Shocking.

In my experience, there that is the absolute truth. I have have never met a gay person who did not smoke.

So while not all smokers are gay, hetero smokers might be a minority of the smoking population.

In my experience, there that is the absolute truth. I have have never met a gay person who did not smoke.

So while not all smokers are gay, hetero smokers might be a minority of the smoking population.
*wonders why this is*

Smoking may well be gay, but bursting into flames is even gayer. It's so fucking hot, man!

I don't agree with your point of view. Not all smokers are gay. You guys can don't agree, but I am just giving my personal comment.

Not as true as it used to be, but judging by my workplace smoking area, there's a kernal of truth here.

In the designated smoking area, you get middle aged strait guys, younger stoners, slightly overweight females, and gays. If we had more orientals, I'd expect to see them out there too. Whites smoke regulars, chicks smoke lights, and blacks smoke menthols.

Oh. And management is out there more often than salaried.

Forum List

Back