Smith and Wesson win a court battle, can go forward suing the fascist state of New Jersey...biden's judge is crying....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrat party lost control of the House after 40 years of total control....a good part of the reason for the loss was the assault weapon ban in 1994 which activated American gun owners....

To avoid this, obama decided to take his gun control plans out of Washington, and put it in the states....where towns and cities could pass anti-gun legislation, and then his federally appointed judges could declare those laws Constitutional......ignoring the Heller decision..........and keeping the democrats from losing seats in Congress to anti-gun votes...

The appeals court unanimously found Judge Neals should not have dismissed the case because the case did not meet the requirements for federal courts to defer to New Jersey state courts on the Constitutional questions. It said the case did not fall into the carve-outs created by previous decisions,
-----

At the heart of this is the state of New Jersey looking to attack Smith & Wesson over particular language used in advertising, much like how the Sandy Hook victims’ families went after Remington, yielding a $73 million settlement earlier this year.

Smith & Wesson argues that both their First and Second Amendment rights are being curtailed through this assault, and they’re not wrong.

After all, it seems the state is taking quotes out of context to try and make the gun company look irresponsible. As a result, it may well chill the speech of others in the state, including instructors.

“Future firearms instructors, fearing the arrival of subpoenas, might decide it is not worth advertising their services for ‘safety’ training,” Matey wrote. “Maybe range operators, sporting clubs, or hunting lodges, recalling some dusty pamphlet mentioning their attention to ‘safety’ will weigh waiting for investigators against early retirement. And almost certainly, every shop-owner stocking firearms for ‘self-defense’ or personal ‘safety’ can begin planning for periodic advertising inspections from the Attorney General. . Perhaps publishers will be punished too, with outdoor magazines thinking twice before speaking about the content of a product.”

1647016090959.png

My new bedside defense....SW 9M 2.0

I would say, 'good' for Smith and Wesson if I was confident that none of America's gun problems will cross the border into Canada as a result of the win.

Sadly, the guns are coming to Canada and the expected consequences are becoming daily news.

Congratulations 2A, to you and all your likeminded friends!

Sadly, the guns are coming to Canada and the expected consequences are becoming daily news.
This is where I ask you to demonstrate your claims to be true, and you respond by tucking your tail and running away.
As usual.

This is also where I ask you to demonstrate that Canada's poor border security supports a sound agument for a restriction on the rights of law abiding Americans - and you respond by tucking yoru tail and running away.
As usual.

This is where I ask you to demonstrate your claims to be true, and you respond by tucking your tail and running away.
As usual.

This is also where I ask you to demonstrate that Canada's poor border security supports a sound agument for a restriction on the rights of law abiding Americans - and you respond by tucking yoru tail and running away.
As usual.
The 400 million guns scattered around this country are bound to spill over borders. Here and all over the world slaughters constantly happen with American made weapons. It's our proudest tradition.

I would say, 'good' for Smith and Wesson if I was confident that none of America's gun problems will cross the border into Canada as a result of the win.

No......you guys imported violent 3rd world males........and your welfare state is creating fatherless boys and girls, the ones who will become your future violent criminals...

If the Dominion of Canada is concerned about guns being smuggled into their realm, they should really protect their border by building a wall.

If the Dominion of Canada is concerned about guns being smuggled into their realm, they should really protect their border by building a wall.
Walls are inefficient and childish. A kneejerk solution for simpleminded people. A pickup truck full of handguns could deliver more handguns than Canada already has, not counting authorities with guns.

1659641902793.png
It still remains the Smart Phone is what is doing the Crime !
The Killers all have one thing in common. They pick on the helpless. Putin, Kim and Xi, all the
Same book covers. AskHoles come in all Sizes, Shapes and colors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back