SMH

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
We just got back from the park where we go walk. Pulled in the driveway, rolled up the windows, and got out. This next part, well it is the part I can't believe I did. After locking the car I walked up to the side door of the house to unlock it and go inside, I stopped at the steps, pointed the cars remote at the back door and pressed the button. Smh. Now if the door had unlocked I would have lost it.

On another note, when I worked at the prison if you didn't have keys to a door you had to walk up to the door and stand there until someone inside saw you on camera and popped the door for you. Several times I recall going to the bank and walking up to the entrance and just standing there.

I feel like this sometimes:

cat poss.gif

We just got back from the park where we go walk. Pulled in the driveway, rolled up the windows, and got out. This next part, well it is the part I can't believe I did. After locking the car I walked up to the side door of the house to unlock it and go inside, I stopped at the steps, pointed the cars remote at the back door and pressed the button. Smh. Now if the door had unlocked I would have lost it.

On another note, when I worked at the prison if you didn't have keys to a door you had to walk up to the door and stand there until someone inside saw you on camera and popped the door for you. Several times I recall going to the bank and walking up to the entrance and just standing there.

View attachment 321652
Damn Mike, you must be as old as I am. I hate doing silly shit. Doesn't seem like I used to do as much silly shit. Like the old Indian in "The Outlaw Jose Wales" said, "We shall"
1586535075729.png

Sat at a stop sign once waiting for the light to change. lol.

I was stopped at light when the driver next to me got the turn left light.

I just kinda absentmindedly saw him out of the corner of my eye and thought GO!

And did...

Last edited:
Oh yeah... I sometimes try to change the channel with the telephone or the a/c remotes. Another time I sprayed a crapload of hairspray in my armpits.

That was a fun time.

View attachment 321652
Welcome to old age. Warning it ain't for sissies and things never get better, only worse.

View attachment 321652
Welcome to old age. Warning it ain't for sissies and things never get better, only worse.

Well you are just a big bundle of sparkly joy, aincha?

Forum List

Back