Smartmatic $2.7 Billion Lawsuit

Deranged hosts Lou Dobbs and Maria Bartiromo are about to cost Fox News a lot of money, unless they prove their lies about vote manipulation.
Legal experts agree Fox News is fucked in this case:
What exactly did they say that was defamatory? I dont watch network news, so i have no idea what people have said.

Already a pissy pants thread on this.

Funny, Dems are now claiming voting tabulators flipped votes:

View attachment 452992

Still “unfounded allegations”?
Yes. There is a reason Faux is running shows disputing your Qannon lies. If there was really some evidence do you think Faux would be running scared?
What Qanon lies? You people are obsessed with “Qanon”.
The ones you are repeating and have swore allegiance to. Dont pretend you dont worship at the looney bin of Qannon.
Who is Q? What is their official website? I should probably be aware of these things if I “swore allegiance” to it.
Yeah, like you, i have never even seen a QAnon article. The only time i hear about them is from democrats.

Anyone hear the recording of Rudy's show on Thursday? WNYC/WABC or whomever has his show put a giant disclaimer on air before the show distancing themselves from their host:

The disclaimer was rather vanilla:

“The views, assumptions and opinions expressed by former U.S. Attorney, former attorney to the President of the United States and New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, his guests and callers on the program are strictly their own, and do not necessarily represent the opinions, beliefs or policies of WABC Radio, its owner Red Apple Group and other WABC hosts or our advertisers.

His response moments after it aired was:

“I would have thought they would have told me about that before just doing what they just did,” Giuliani said after he came back on air. “Rather insulting.”

Comedy gold.

giphy.gif

Oann is also distancing themselves from the blob's people:

Lindell put out a video with it's latest version of absolute proof of election fraud...

YouTube and Vimeo took it down immediately to avoid exposure....

“Mr. Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program
and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content,” says the narrator as he reads the displayed text. “This program is not the product of OAN's reporting.”

Forum List

Back