CDZ Smart people don't go to rallies !!

Cole

Rookie
Aug 17, 2017
The more rally goers are ignored the better !! The media loves this so they can make the average white person look bad !! In reality the number of idiots are small. I would never vote for a liberal.

The more rally goers are ignored the better !! The media loves this so they can make the average white person look bad !! In reality the number of idiots are small. I would never vote for a liberal.
You are welcome at this forum ! bienvenue parmi nous .

I agree rallies in the computer age are a waste of your time and resources and achieve nothing.
Riots worse, they do more harm to themselves then they realize as per my signature link on my profile and posts.
Cities should be making mandatory lessons on this subject of protest and riots in highschool and colleges and on public access tv, since it destroys cities they should take the affects and consequences seriously.
I had given these teaching resources to many churches in areas that ended up rioting months later (like Ferguson), even though it would have been helpful before and during, they ignored doing anything, even afterwards they refused to address the problem.

After 20,000 liberals turned out and humiliated the 50 Nazis in Boston, the conservatives have suddenly decided that only poopyheads go to rallies.

After 20,000 liberals turned out and humiliated the 50 Nazis in Boston, the conservatives have suddenly decided that only poopyheads go to rallies.
The organizer said they weren't nazis..Did any show up besides the brown shirts on the left?

The media loves it because it's something else they can bash Trump with. But yeah, a smart person avoids this stuff cuz you can get arrested, hurt, or killed. Go if you want, but keep your eyes open and get your ass outta there when you start seeing weapons and confrontations.

Yeah, but rallies are easy.

You get to (a) hang out with friends who won't challenge your opinion, (b) scream and shout and insult, (c) reinforce your own views without distraction, (d) hold up a sign and (e) avoid having a sincere, intelligent discussion with someone who dares to disagree with you, all while (f) "feeling" good about yourself.

What's not to like?

:dunno:

To prove the left is intolerant and violent and anti free speach do a social experiment..
But wear a helmet, catchers gear under your clothes, and protection cup.
Go to a leftist womans march with a sign that says "Make my breakfast" or "iron my Shirts"
using the B- word as an exclamation at the end of the request and watch the fun begin.
Make sure you get it on video and please share the findings. €: -p

Yeah, but rallies are easy.

You get to (a) hang out with friends who won't challenge your opinion, (b) scream and shout and insult, (c) reinforce your own views without distraction, (d) hold up a sign and (e) avoid having a sincere, intelligent discussion with someone who dares to disagree with you, all while (f) "feeling" good about yourself.

What's not to like?

:dunno:

Somebody kicks your ass or runs you over with a car.

Smart people don't go to rallies !!....The more rally goers are ignored the better !! The media loves this so they can make the average white person look bad !! In reality the number of idiots are small. I would never vote for a liberal.

Do keep that in mind when considering the upcoming rally in AZ.

The media loves this so they can make the average white person look bad !! In reality the number of idiots are small.

Has it escaped you that not all rallies have something to do with race? Indeed, most don't.

Well, if you show up and 'your side' is wearing masks and carrying weapons, and look like doped up thugs raving stupid inane nonsense, and you don't see a reason to leave, then don't whine when your Darwin Award arrives.

New Topics

Forum List

Back