Smart People Are Leaving Democrats Behind

when in reality they just want your money.

Public schools want my money too. They also want the money of people who don't even have school-aged kids. They're just too dishonest to ask for it.

Good morning cupcake.

Jesus, the guy can't even be original.

But you nitpick and try to pretend that I made some mistake. So, got anything else? It was 1am. It's now 11:15 am.

So you must live on the West Coast, you're not even honest enough to admit you were wrong when proven so adamantly, anyone who knows anything about math could follow my proof as to why, there is no nitpicking in mathematics otherwise the Apollo astronauts would have been sent into the Sun, but at least besides your bull that Trump hates the military after 5 years of massively supporting them, claiming Trump is behind the riots and that all private schools are a rip off, you'd be lucky to pass a high school exam these days in any school I know.

At least now we know why America comes in something like 25th in the world in scholastic accomplishment.

Last edited:
toobfreak doesn't understand what "rationalizing" the denominator means and he'strying to me a lesson .

toobfreak doesn't understand what "rationalizing" the denominator means and he'strying to me a lesson .
Fuck off, Drip. I know all about that, but this is used as an additional step in the WORKING OUT of an equation toward the final solution, if you go back, I was asking for the simplest, direct forms with which my original expression could be rewritten as direct equivalencies, and yours was not one of them for all the reasons given. Your two statements were flat out wrong but I admittedly gave you some credit for at least getting a mathematically workable solution, but if you had intended to include rationalization in your work or even understood the meaning and POINT of rationalization or what a rational number really means, you would have said so. There was / is absolutely no need for a rational denominator in my problem, in fact, rationalizing it defeats the point of the problem as the whole point was in moving radicals around, not eliminating them! Maybe if you learned to read. As usual, all leftist drips like you are bad / sore losers full of excuses who are never wrong who promise way more than you deliver, and you mostly deliver RUBBISH, hide behind a false shell of "superiority," as with all your topical claims of military support, riots, schooling or whatever. Truth is that the Democrats, like Portland, NY, CA and elsewhere are BLEEDING people, anxious to get the hell out of the shitholes you've created.

Last edited:
Fuck off, Drip. I know all about that, but this is used as an additional step in the WORKING OUT of an equation toward the final solution, if you go back, I was asking for the simplest, direct forms with which my original expression could be rewritten as direct equivalencies, and yours was not one of them for all the reasons given. Your two statements were flat out wrong but I admittedly gave you some credit for at least getting a mathematically workable solution, but if you had intended to include rationalization in your work or even understood the meaning and POINT of rationalization or what a rational number really means, you would have said so. There was / is absolutely no need for a rational denominator in my problem, in fact, rationalizing it defeats the point of the problem as the whole point was in moving radicals around, not eliminating them! Maybe if you learned to read. As usual, all leftist drips like you are bad / sore losers full of excuses who are never wrong who promise way more than you deliver, and you mostly deliver RUBBISH, hide behind a false shell of "superiority," as with all your topical claims of military support, riots, schooling or whatever. Truth is that the Democrats, like Portland, NY, CA and elsewhere are BLEEDING people, anxious to get the hell out of the shitholes you've created.
Thats a lot of bullshit just to confirm I was and still am 100% correct.
5/10 simplifies to what?
Keeping it simple for you
Is 0.5 an acceptable answer?
Or is 1/2 the answer you want?

Think/say what you want, Wimpy, it won't help you in November. You don't even know what a rational number is. But glad to see that I'm so far in your head that the first thing you did upon getting up sunday morning was dash back here with another bullshit reply.

I have y

Think/say what you want, Wimpy, it won't help you in November. You don't even know what a rational number is. But glad to see that I'm so far in your head that the first thing you did upon getting up sunday morning was dash back here with another bullshit reply.
I have to check on your sinking ship. Lol
You know I'm correct and it bothers you deeply.

You started out wrong.
You made a fraction = nothing
First mistake.
If you wanted an equation then you MUST set it equal to something.
If you meant expression then get rid if tbe = sign.
You made a mistake and just like a loyal trumpstain supporter you blame others for your own mistakes.
Just own up to your error and move on.

I have y

I have to check on your sinking ship. Lol
You know I'm correct and it bothers you deeply.

You started out wrong.
You made a fraction = nothing
First mistake.
If you wanted an equation then you MUST set it equal to something.
If you meant expression then get rid if tbe = sign.
You made a mistake and just like a loyal trumpstain supporter you blame others for your own mistakes.
Just own up to your error and move on.
FUCK OFF, Wimpy, now you're embarrassimng yourself with GIBBERISH. You're worse at it than you are your math.

Little triggered man.
Go read another Ann Coulter conspiracy book and leave the math up to me.

Do your simple expression/equation have a 'value' if x=8.

Do my answer have the same value when x=8.

Of course it does.
Its that simple
Im correct.
You are wrong in trying to say I'm incorrect.
And its hilaious watching you melt down about something so simple.

Private Schools are a JOKE that 'pretend' to preach values, when in reality they just want your money.
School Choice, a GOP talking Point, is a Bigger Joke.

Students that come to me from Private Schools or being Homeschooled are SO FAR behind the public school student. In My Experience.

Most of you have 'No Experience' Just talking points.
Talking points have ZERO VALUE.
And the government and lazy demo dumbassholes
like yourself don't want our money? The only fools you'll fool with that line of bullshit are fools like yourself.

Little triggered man.

And here the ass is still ranting to himself about numbers. Triggered because he thought he was smarter, until proven wrong, thought Trump was a crook until shown honest, thought the military deprived, until shown at its best, wanted to claim private schools were inferior, when he can't even pass a high school exam.

STILL doesn't know what a rational number is or what it had to do with the problem.

Apparently not smart enough to even leave the democrats, I'm so, so DEEP in your head.

Private Schools are a JOKE that 'pretend' to preach values, when in reality they just want your money.
School Choice, a GOP talking Point, is a Bigger Joke.

Why did the Clintons send their donkey to Sidwell Friends private school in D.C.?
Why did the Gores send their kids to Sidwell Friends private school?
Why did the Obamas send their kids to Sidwell Friends private school?
Why do four private schools in New York City run by a billionaire far outperform public schools?
Why did the NYC teachers union president challenge the Catholic schools to "try to educate the bottom rung of students" and rebuff her when she stood up in his meeting and accepted his challenge?

Students that come to me from Private Schools or being Homeschooled are SO FAR behind the public school student. In My Experience.
Uh huh. And we can trust YOU, right?

Most of you have 'No Experience' Just talking points.
Talking points have ZERO VALUE.

The National Spelling Bee is routinely won by students who were home schooled or private schooled.
Your defense of public schools is contradicted by facts which I have compiled for years here:

Read and learn.

Forum List

Back