Small victory against the nanny state

Looking at recent history, I suspect little victories like this will be far more difficult to get as time goes on.

My guess is that there will be a flood of these kinds of laws and no way to keep up, as the social democrats continue to get bolder.

But nice to see for now!

Drink yourself to death, this is Merica babe...

Freedom comes with personal responsibility.. and you reap the consequences of your own actions..

But hey, trolls like you love the nanny state.. keeps you from having to think for yourself...
Actually it keeps the drugs I take safe enough, and the water drinkable. That works.

Looking at recent history, I suspect little victories like this will be far more difficult to get as time goes on.

My guess is that there will be a flood of these kinds of laws and no way to keep up, as the social democrats continue to get bolder.

But nice to see for now!
It was a bridge too far from the get-go. Drink up...

The freedom to do and say unpopular things is rapidly vanishing in this country. That's how tyranny begins.

If they banned big sodas in my town I would buy like 50 of those giant cups and make a point of walking around with them full of mountain dew. I hate that syrupy sweet toxic shit but I would do it anyway.

Forum List

Back