Small squealing pig yesterday...tall one today

He is a joke, even people on NYC are saying we want Rudy back!
Can't wait for Rudys reply...especially on the subject of stop and frisk....which is very offensive to Deblowsya'll....

your wife goes to the market, and doesn't come to a full stop at a stop sign .. blinking lights .. cop pulls her over and pats her down better than you have in 10 years ...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ..

Can't wait for Rudys reply...especially on the subject of stop and frisk....which is very offensive to Deblowsya'll....

your wife goes to the market, and doesn't come to a full stop at a stop sign .. blinking lights .. cop pulls her over and pats her down better than you have in 10 years ...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ..

I hope its a hot chick cop.

iu

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ..

I hope a big black cop grabs your crotch and starts laughing ,,

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet ..

I hope a big black cop grabs your crotch and starts laughing ,,

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Nah, he'll call me brotha from anotha mutha

What immigrants? They are legally here.
It s illegal immigrants.
But, once again, someone from the left works to stir up a frenzy by lying.

Forum List

Back