Small Businesses Looted In Philadelphia

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Many of which, it seems, were minority owned. But that is not important. No American business owner should ever have to fear mob violence and the loss of their livelihoods and life's work and dreams. Quite obviously, however, black lives matter not to Black Lives Matter or the boys in the hood. My guess is hardcore out of town radical race warriors swooped in from out West and fired up the local thugs to play light my fire with a large part of the city. I do hope all those fellas who lifted free televisions from Walmart do see the black woman whose shop was trashed and emptied. But even if they do, I won't hold my breath they will even view her as a fellow human being.

Many of which, it seems, were minority owned. But that is not important. No American business owner should ever have to fear mob violence and the loss of their livelihoods and life's work and dreams. Quite obviously, however, black lives matter not to Black Lives Matter or the boys in the hood. My guess is hardcore out of town radical race warriors swooped in from out West and fired up the local thugs to play light my fire with a large part of the city. I do hope all those fellas who lifted free televisions from Walmart do see the black woman whose shop was trashed and emptied. But even if they do, I won't hold my breath they will even view her as a fellow human being.

Burn Loot & Murder strikes again!

1603946169166.png

I'm sure it was the Amish.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Well I'm guessing that these small business needs to get riots insurance.
The mob used to make small businesses to pay them to protect their businesses.

hell-gif_14_delay-0.1s.gif

• Theft
  • Vandalism, fire, riots, and explosions
  • Windshield and glass damage (if your crack or chip is smaller than a dollar bill, Progressive will repair your glass at no cost to you)

Insurance doesn't cover what a small business would lose. Hell they should have done as the Koreans did in the LA Riots. Get a shotgun and defend their businesses. The Koreans were on the roofs of all of their businesses. None of them were looted or burned.

Forum List

Back