Small Business Tax Relief

Small business grew from heavy industry. Heavy industry is dead, take a look at detroit, 6th largest economy in the world now dead. Any one think a small business can build detroit back to what it was. 6th largest economy in the world, built on heavy industry. Not small businesses.

Small business today is just a political campaign slogan of a clueless politician.

Just curious, how would this actually get these businesses to hire people instead of just pocketing the tax break and making the rest of us fund it?

you see that congress is reneging on their PAY GO.....

from the link;

Section3 -
This provision exempts the budgetary effects of this Act from PAYGO scorecards under the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010.

SO it adds more to the deficit and more to the debt?

I think giving the middle class a sizable tax break would be better....then we would spend more and CREATE the need for MORE jobs....but I would want PAYGO applicable.

Just curious, how would this actually get these businesses to hire people instead of just pocketing the tax break and making the rest of us fund it?

from the link;

Section3 -
This provision exempts the budgetary effects of this Act from PAYGO scorecards under the Statutory Pay-As-You-Go Act of 2010.

I think giving the middle class a sizable tax break would be better....then we would spend more and CREATE the need for MORE jobs....but I would want PAYGO applicable.
I made 50k, I have 2 children, I got 100% of my federal and state tax back.

I could use a wider choice of jobs, already got the tax break.

from the link;

Section3 -

ahhhhhh, so you are part of the 47% that pays no taxes that Romney said are freeloaders and would never vote for him?? ;)

YOU may have gotten all of your tax cuts because you have children, so much so it's to the point of you paying nothing in income taxes, but us married folks who do not have children haven't been given crud as tax breaks.... just wonderful, eh?

from the link;

Section3 -

ahhhhhh, so you are part of the 47% that pays no taxes that Romney said are freeloaders and would never vote for him?? ;)

YOU may have gotten all of your tax cuts because you have children, so much so it's to the point of you paying nothing in income taxes, but us married folks who do not have children haven't been given crud as tax breaks.... just wonderful, eh?

"but us married folks", uh, I am married, with 2 children, so we have gotten, "crud", but not as a tax break, but as the "Earned Income Credit".

And as far as not paying taxes, I have had my "tax breaks", my children the last 9 years, before that I paid tons of income and state tax.

Further I still pay the Social Security tax, the Unemployment tax, and the Medi-Cal tax.

Not to mention the Registration Tax on my Truck and Gas Taxes.

And the California Redemption Value Tax, a tax on my phone bill, on my electric bill, on my water bill, on cell phone bill and on my trash bill.

I pay taxes on clothes, on toys, on everything but food, but those CRV fees are a tax so food is not so exempt here in California.

I also paid $1,000's in immigration taxes (fee) for my spouse who is from Brazil, I even paid a tax for a document stating my children are Americans, I paid taxes for the Passports, 2 for each child. I paid taxes for my wife to be refused a travel visa for times.

Fees and Taxes. I bet you paid less in your life than me.

On top of the I am a veteran of the USMC, hardly a freeloader.

but, who cares right, you are just an asshole.

Most Lefties simply ignore many of the taxes all of us pay that are hidden within the economy.

Small businesses are already burdened with many hidden taxes such as fees for just being in business.

. Any one think a small business can build detroit back to what it was.

make liberals unions and corporate taxes illegal again and detroit would come back! Lets not forget it was liberal anti business policy that destroyed Detroit.
I lived there, I saw it happen, mostly I believe it was simply that people, environmental groups, would not allow the auto workers to build new plants in detroit, it was a huge legal battle, then of course the paid less tax elsewhere.

Unions are gone now, or at the least they got rid of most everybody that made high wages and replaced them with low wage workers, in the union.

But, yes, Democrats destroyed Detroit, the Courts, the special interest groups, no factory in my backyard lawsuits.

Unions are gone now,

unions are in remission like any cancer that has mostly killed its host
but threaten to came back at any moment to destroy any healthy new tissue that grows. If unions were gone we would not have huge new auto plants down south where unions are illegal.

Pity poor Mr. Businessman and his tax deductible business expenses.

too stupid!! the beauty of capitalism is that its competitive so that if one business deducts too much a competitor can deduct less and drive you into bankruptcy.

Unions are gone now,

unions are in remission like any cancer that has mostly killed its host
but threaten to came back at any moment to destroy any healthy new tissue that grows. If unions were gone we would not have huge new auto plants down south where unions are illegal.
Unions are a symptom of a problem, at best. The management of the big three deserve as much credit as the unions, in their own demise. Not to mention a truckload of government regulations.

So let me get this straight... if I generate $100,000 in revenues within my business, and it costs me $30,000 to generate those revenues (labor, materials, inventory, insurance, utilities, overhead, etc.) you would expect me to pay income tax on the full $100,000? :lol:

Fuckin' Brotch. :slap:

too stupid!! the beauty of capitalism is that its competitive so that if one business deducts too much a competitor can deduct less and drive you into bankruptcy.

What the hell are you taking about?

Do you even know what a tax deduction is?

the three martini lunch is the quintessential deduction. In short, a personal expense that is treated as business expense for tax purposes. Does the little boy understand now?

What the hell are you taking about?

Do you even know what a tax deduction is?

the three martini lunch is the quintessential deduction. In short, a personal expense that is treated as business expense for tax purposes. Does the little boy understand now?

That's the exact opposite of what you said earlier, asshole.

Forum List

Back