Small Business Owner: I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins

Small Business Owner: I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins « CBS Atlanta

This is just one small business owner. How many more will follow suit without worrying about Obama care because Romney is going to dismantle that .

I know several that are waiting until after the election...either to add positions if Romney wins or to cut out all but 50 employees if Obama wins.

Obama is bad news for good business!

Fuck Obama!

If people would just actually read what ObamaCare is going to do to us, they would vote that sleazy bastard out in a heartbeat...along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry "fuck you in the ass" Reid!

Last edited:
So, he's going to magically hire 100 people with $50,000? And where will he find people willing to work for such an amazing wage of $500?

This guy is full of shit and you idiots lap it up.

Small Business Owner: I’ll Invest In 100 New Jobs – If Romney Wins « CBS Atlanta

This is just one small business owner. How many more will follow suit without worrying about Obama care because Romney is going to dismantle that .

I know several that are waiting until after the election...either to add positions if Romney wins or to cut out all but 50 employees if Obama wins.

Fuck Obama!

If people would just actually read what ObamaCare is going to do to us, they would vote that sleazy bastard out in a heartbeat...along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry "fuck you in the ass" Reid!

You must know several people who runny shitty businesses.

So, he's going to magically hire 100 people with $50,000? And where will he find people willing to work for such an amazing wage of $500?

Employees generally create more income for the business than the business has to pay out to them. That's what you stupid fuck liberals do not underfuckinstand!

A man hires a mechanic for his shop, then he charges enough per hour for that mechanic to cover the entire cost of having him there.

Go to fuckin' school!

Fuck Obama!

No. They are successful. They have understanding of just what ObamaCare is going to do when it kicks in full blast. You dickweeds have no fucking idea how bad things will get then. Companies of less than 50 people can opt out. That is what they plan to do. Get smaller by DOING AWAY WITH SOME JOBS!

I have a friend who's a small businessman (he owns a hotel), and he's told me that he's been holding off on expanding his business because he doesn't want to risk the investment if Obama gets 4 more years. He's also acutely aware that the bulk of Obamacare's new taxes take effect in January, i.e., Taxmageddon. Furthermore, if Obama gets another term and succeeds in raising the rates for the top two income tax brackets, my friend will see at least a 9% increase in his tax burden.

Last edited:

Employees generally create more income for the business than the business has to pay out to them. That's what you stupid fuck liberals do not underfuckinstand!

A man hires a mechanic for his shop, then he charges enough per hour for that mechanic to cover the entire cost of having him there.

Go to fuckin' school!

Ok and? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Who is working for $500?

Ppl are idiots whay can I say. Remember all the hype from the ammo salesmen when Obama got elected? Turned out to be just hype or false advertising to drive up the cost of ammo.

Anyways, that does not sound like much of a small business.

I have a friend who's a small businessman (he owns a hotel), and he's told me that he's been holding off on expanding his business because he doesn't want to risk the investment if Obama gets 4 more years. He's also acutely aware that the bulk of Obamacare's new taxes take effect in January, i.e., Taxmageddon. Furthermore, if Obama gets another term and succeeds in raising the rates for the top two income tax brackets, my friend will see at least a 9% increase in his tax burden.

Hiring a part-time (illegal) maid is not exactly 'expanding'.

Ppl are idiots whay can I say. Remember all the hype from the ammo salesmen when Obama got elected? Turned out to be just hype or false advertising to drive up the cost of ammo. Anyways, that does not sound like much of a small business.

Your facts are a bit off. Many gunowners bought more ammo without any prompting from ammo salesman but just based on Obama's stated position on gun control. Soon after taking office, Obama put out feelers for more gun control but got a "don't even try it" even when the Dems controlled both chambers of Congress. Dems still remember acutely that one of the main reasons Gore lost TN was the perception that he was anti-gun.

Anyway, many of the other fears about Obama have turned out to be entirely justified.

Fuck Obama!

No. They are successful. They have understanding of just what ObamaCare is going to do when it kicks in full blast. You dickweeds have no fucking idea how bad things will get then. Companies of less than 50 people can opt out. That is what they plan to do. Get smaller by DOING AWAY WITH SOME JOBS!

They'll do away with some good jobs anyway and promptly hire illegals to replace them.

Forum List

Back