Small business jobs growth chart

• Banned
Note the years on this chart?

Note that the dive took place before Obama was in office and the recovery started rigth when he took control?

By the time 2012 rolls arround the jobs chart will be commical for anyone who tries to claim Obama failed.

The right is doomed

is my business on that chart I had to fold up my business a few months back do to this economy.
I had a Hvac business do to the layoffs in construction all the union guys that were laid off started doing repair work on the side.
put me out of work.
plus money got tight and most people are not spending money if they don't need to for there heat or air conditioning.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sorry to hear it.

Yes your business was considered in those numbers if your business grew and hired people.

Does TM actually realize that the 10 Charts lead to an advertisement to Invest In Gold?

It's a hodgepodge of mostly doom and gloom (the inclusion of Japan's lost two decades is the most revealing under the current global circumstances of Massive Sovereign Debt).

• Banned
The chart is real baby.

The chart shows that since nearly the DAY Obama took office that the jobs market did a 180 and then soared up wards.

This is the chart the republicans will be facing in 2012 except it will have two more years of upward soaring.

you guys are done if this is the case and you know it.

Oh, the Heartbreak of Economic Illiteracy.

A bit of historical perspective wouldn't hurt:

- The Dotcom Bust, have you heard of it?
- 9/11, have you heard of it?
- Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, have you hard of them?
- Lehman Brothers and Bear Stearns, have you heard of them?
- AIG, have you heard of it?
- The Financial Crisis, have you heard of it?

We had a crisis that came to a head in 2008 which was the result of decades of Big Government idiocy. The fact that it is not as ugly today is hardly an accomplishment. Job loss is not going to continue at the same rate ad infinitum.

You don't understand what you post. The economy is not creating jobs at a fast enough rate to recover lost ones and handle population growth. We need 280K jobs per month for the former, with an additional 120K per month for the latter. Until job creation hits 400K per month, we will be at a structurally high rate of unemployment - which will continue to suppress every other meaningful metric.

Total Employed Labor Force, 16 years and over

April 2009 140,586,000
April 2010 139,302,000

The above data is from the DOL. The DOL has been lying like hell to make people think that conditions are not as bad as they seem. Normally, I would not use their data, but even the DOL admits that from April to April (12 months) the number of people working decreased by over a million. Meanwhile the population has soared by millions.

Even though the DOL grossly understates the problem, the reality is that people are losing jobs and the ranks of unemployed have soared to well over thirty million.

Table A-9. Selected employment indicators

Note the years on this chart?

Note that the dive took place before Obama was in office and the recovery started rigth when he took control?

By the time 2012 rolls arround the jobs chart will be commical for anyone who tries to claim Obama failed.

The right is doomed

As you can clearly see Truthmatters is a VERY SICK pathological liar who will resort to any manner of dishonesty to pretend that things are getting better and better in this ever growing GREATEST DEPRESSION.

Obama needs to be impeached. The sooner the better.

The trend is fewer people losing jobs.

You can never get to a possitive job growth without decreasing the number of people losing jobs.

The trend is GOOD no one said the job was done now have they?

Only an Orwellian Big Government Type would be satisfied with an Administration which thinks losing fewer jobs is a good outcome.

Total Employed Labor Force, 16 years and over

April 2009 140,586,000
April 2010 139,302,000

The above data is from the DOL. The DOL has been lying like hell to make people think that conditions are not as bad as they seem. Normally, I would not use their data, but even the DOL admits that from April to April (12 months) the number of people working decreased by over a million. Meanwhile the population has soared by millions.

Even though the DOL grossly understates the problem, the reality is that people are losing jobs and the ranks of unemployed have soared to well over thirty million.

Table A-9. Selected employment indicators

Good table Neubarth. It shows that the economy is getting incrementally better.

Dec 09 137,792
Jan 10 138,333
Feb 10 138,641
Mar 10 138,905
Apr 10 139,455

There are 1,663,000 more employed than at the end of last year. Since the recession almost certainly ended in the summer, jobs have been growing at a good pace since.

Forum List

Back