Smacked a deer this morning

As more Americans become obsessed with killing and blood sports (like hunting and dog fighting), we will simultaneously move away from the Sciences.
In fact...China has already built a larger military than the USA and has more scientists and R&D.
You don't hear about hunting in China....imagine that.
Humans are destined to be their own victims.

Did you hear about that Deer owned nuclear Power Plant exploding ???

Actually, you can hunt Chinese deer, but you have to go to Russia to do it...

Chinese Roe Deer hunting trips.
Yeah, I find that argument very disingenuous.

He holds up Chinese society as something to aspire to. . . as if the Chinese would not hunt if they were even allowed to.

Hell, the Chinese citizenry are not even allowed to own or drive motorcycles anymore. . .

But he would disparage those here in the states that chose to do so as, "low IQ rednecks," and laud the Chinese CCP for taking away those freedoms.

. . . apparently in his world, any and all freedoms taken away by the government that he himself doesn't practice, are only a good thing, because. .

. . well obviously, they are practiced by low IQ individuals.

:heehee:

It makes me wonder why bigotry against low IQ individuals is just fine, but other forms of bigotry, such as sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. are socially unacceptable?

The absolute irony of his elite ivy league education and the social position which he holds in society, by not having any real world experience with the "other side," shows a profound lack of real world intelligence ( Realpolitik) to understand the true nature of the world's problems with this poster. . .

. . a sad, sad state of affairs.

I recommend he go back and re-read H.G. Wells, "Time Machine." It just maybe, he is not as wise, or "high IQ" as he believes he is.
if that poster has an elite ivy league education, then that is really not at all transported here in the posts.

Hunting simply is a confession that you are a member of the Blood Thirsty Cult of Killers

Just admit it already. YOU ENJOY KILLING. IT MAKES YOUR DAY. Ted Bundy loved killing.

"It's better for the animals if we kill them" ---- BULL SHIT

"I feed my family by hunting" ---- BULL SHIT (Who the fuck are you....jed Clampett ???)

That said.....killing for "Fun" vs killing for survival are totally different.

Do I have the means to stop intruders threatening my family. You better believe it.
Would I be able to defend my family in a life or death situation. lol. Try me.

Last edited:
These newer cars dont hold up like the older models. The deer will most likely be fine. The laws about these sort of things is different in each state you could belive your doing a good deed by putting an animal out of its misery and end up doing time. Ive hunted my whole life and the majority of hunters are real compassionate to nature and its conservation. JGalt seems to have handled it the right way.

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
I have been so lucky and never struck one. Had many very close calls.
This spring we had two vehicles towing boats, I was lead vehicle. Doing about 70 on the Super Slab when one came out of woods middle of day. It was at a full run. I had just enough time to head towards shoulder and missed it by a couple of feet. As I passed it, it ran through median and a car coming the other direction creamed it. They never had a chance. Car was totaled. People behind me thought I clipped it, but I missed.
Gave up night riding motorcycles because it is so dangerous around my area.
A few up north have hit Moose and that kills a biker.
See a lot more folks around here hitting Turkeys, and that will screw up a car.

Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out. Thats some good eating. Tenderloin and roasts are so damn good!

"Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out.".....

Exactly.......

this is the murderous blood thirsty Cult mentality I mentioned. Thanks for the proof.
Yeah, I have blasted a few deer in my days.
I always pretend they are rioting liberals. :p

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .
Northern MN roads will destroy your suspension. Between the frost in winter and heat buckling in summer.
Roads in MI and WI aren't any different.

It was Whitmer's "wall." :heehee: Part of the proposal was to have that new Marijuana tax go into fixing the roads, but she figured out that we needed an alternate source to get the job done. Her campaign slogan was "fix the damn roads."

540b4200c1d7a512f7c01f7061d35394bd966fe570954c5b170225e013916bf0_1.jpg

EVwYmjrXsAkgbMo.jpg

. . . and she hasn't done a damn thing about it now.

(IMHO I think they are just going to let them disintegrate, ban hunting, and install high speed rail. Then they will make local communities depend on bikes and locally rented electric cars.)

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
/——/ Folks in update NY have these high pitched whistles attached to their bumpers to warn/scare the deer. I don’t know how well they work. Good thing the deer didn’t smash through your windshield.

Alligator ally, at the South end of Florida in the Everglades rarely ever has animal strikes....deer OR alligator.

They put fences on both sides, but provided protected crossings for animals under the highway.

I guess Florida Man is smarter than most of the idiots elsewhere.
The deer down there are too small to do any damage anyway. They're more like big dogs down their. A fence won't keep out decent sized deer because they'll jump right over it. I almost tagged a big elk on I80 west bound in Nevada once, they have fences but the elk hop tight over. Scarred the begeebers outta me, I was towing another vehicle and the elk was just in the other side of a short bridge giving me no where to go. Thankfully I missed him or he missed me though. My next door neighbor tagged one near Elko on I80 and it pretty much destroyed their car. It was totalled by their insurance anyway so they had to get a new car.

These newer cars dont hold up like the older models. The deer will most likely be fine. The laws about these sort of things is different in each state you could belive your doing a good deed by putting an animal out of its misery and end up doing time. Ive hunted my whole life and the majority of hunters are real compassionate to nature and its conservation. JGalt seems to have handled it the right way.

Thanks. I found the place where the damned thing hit me, while taking my wife to work. There was a pretty steep hill that he ran up after, so the Bambi is probably ok.

BasedHumanUnit will be happy to hear that. Mr. Reckless Runner Bambi is probably at home eating his Bambi supper with his Bambi wife and Bambi children.

And my deductible is only $250, so no big deal. I'll just send Mr. reckless Runner Bambi the bill. But I want real money not deer money, whatever that is.

Last edited:
My buddy has totaled three pickup trucks smacking deer. One time when his kids were young at 70 mph. Front end was smashed, horn stuck blaring and young kids bawling in back seat.

It's like the deer purposefully suicide themselves and always pick his rides.

My buddy has totaled three pickup trucks smacking deer. One time when his kids were young at 70 mph. Front end was smashed, horn stuck blaring and young kids bawling in back seat.

It's like the deer purposefully suicide themselves and always pick his rides.
Well at least his freezer is full.
I love the highway signs in Montana. Every other state has deer crossing warning signs but in Montana it's GAME crossing. LOL

what? you did not stop and hunt down the deer to put it out of its misery? damn. and i thought you superalpha american gunslingers would be more considerate.
Would you go looking for a wounded deer without the means to finish him off or without the means to render aid safely? That buck would have killed him.

Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out. Thats some good eating. Tenderloin and roasts are so damn good!

Exactly.......

this is the murderous blood thirsty Cult mentality I mentioned. Thanks for the proof.

And as I correctly pointed out.....that gives you considerable pleasure. That's a sickness.

If you had to hunt each other the fun would end. You see, it's only fun when you have an overwhelming advantage.
I see it very similar to pedophilia.
They ALSO deeply enjoy their sadism and preying on those who cannot defend themselves.

So in a way, all hunters are very much like pedophiles.....and just as sick.
Your rifle being a compensatory phallic symbol you worship and use to terrorize and derive pleasure from harm to innocents.

Last edited:
I was driving down my road (backroads that is very dark) in my brand car early one morning. Just driving and I felt something slam in my right driver side door. He flipped around and took out my rear driver side door and quarter panel. He literally ran into me. Fuckin dick. I stopped immediately and the inconsiderate asshole got up and trotted right into the other side of the road. IIRC it was around an 8 point. I shoulda chased him down and beat the shit out of him

Exactly.......

And as I correctly pointed out.....that gives you considerable pleasure. That's a sickness.

If you had to hunt each other the fun would end. You see, it's only fun when you have an overwhelming advantage.
I see it very similar to pedophilia.
They ALSO deeply enjoy their sadism and preying on those who cannot defend themselves.

So in a way, all hunters are very much like pedophiles.....and just as sick.
Your rifle being a compensatory phallic symbol you worship and use to terrorize and derive pleasure from harm to innocents.
Yawn.
Your outrage and insults amount to and mean nothing.
Sorry asshole, but deer hunting is a big thing here in liberal MN and you would be surprised at how many liberals kill Bambi.

An idiot like you doesn't understand tradition with family and friends hanging out at the old hunting shack.
So kindly...
:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back