Smacked a deer this morning

Let me summarize another way.......

You NEVER find higher intelligence people out in the woods hunting....only Cult driven rednecks....and the occasional rare low IQ black guy.

WHY IS THAT ?

:itsok:
So Dick Cheney is low IQ now?

Is that it?

:auiqs.jpg:

I was wondering when someone would bring up Dick Cheney. I KNEW you would.
No surprise that is your "yardstick of intelligence"
:laughing0301:

Look.....Blood sports are on the rise.
Cock and dog fighting are proliferating in the USA.

Many people...Especially lower IQ whites.....LOVE to kill things. makes em happy. Odd but true.

It's part of human nature. But unfortunately it indicates a fall in overall intelligence rather than an advance.
it happened in Rome. Rome became Blood Sport Capital....and it fell.

When Blood Sports become THE national pastime over technology, higher education and Science.....the end is near.

Look around and it's exactly what's happening to the USA today.
. . . never figured you for a racist.

hmmmm. . . seems I learn something new everyday. I figure you are a sock too now.

Nothing racist about facts.

So, what you are saying is you can't handle FACTS ???
I posted a graphic here somewhere. The VAST MAJORITY of serial killers have always been white. just facts bubba.
You're starting to sound like a Democrat
Plenty of intelligent folks of all races hunt.
. . and statistics and graphics can by manipulated to push an agenda. I don't care what I sound like, stop Daving.
I couldn't give a shit. Call me a commie for you mommy, see if a give a shit.
JGalt gave you the facts, it is true, in our states, when opening day is here, they practically close down the state, corporations, schools systems, hospitals, because there are some professionals, doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, etc., they ALL hunt, folks of all educations and all background pack their shit and go up north, not just to hunt, but to bond and get away from it all.
Believe it or not, there are some things your ass just has no experience with.
Up here, it is just a way of life for some. Buy a cottage, and get away from it all.

You mad bro? Sounds like it.

I gave you the facts. not my problem if you can't discern between THE facts and the garbage you want to believe.

VERY FEW professionals hunt.....don't flatter yourself.

I gave you the FACTS on Chinas rise and overtaking the USA and hunting is unheard of there.
They focus on the Sciences. No wonder they are beating the USA.

u
I'm not mad, I just don't admire the Chinese technocracy. I don't long for the loss of individual freedom, thought and sovereignty. That you do? Says something profoundly sad about you.

I am aware how the Anglo-American elites helped build China, and I am also aware how the folks there have no civil rights or civil liberties.

That you would hold up Chinese Society as something to be aspired to? Says something deeply disturbing about you.

That you do not comprehend what is going on? Not my problem. The fact that you want to stop folks from hunting, or from having the right to own their own cars or travel where they please, or speak their own minds. . . again, very disturbing.

Authoritarian that you need to use Ad hominem, name calling and slander.

iu

I ran into a human last week at Walmart who smelled even worse.
You do know that hunters spray themselves with deer piss and those smelly hormones you mentioned don't you?
I don't like humans :laughing0301:
They dont spray themselves. Good lord, get off this thread. You are only using hyperbole and made up bullshit.

That's pretty much the way I feel about them. They eat up the wife's Hostas every year, and try to kill you on the highways.

Those evil wicked Deer....always plotting to deny you happiness.

Deer TRY to kill you? And there you have it folks.....IQ city. :laughing0301:

Don't drive much do you? Of course it would be hard to a deer to run you off the road on your little tricycle.

Let me summarize another way.......

You NEVER find higher intelligence people out in the woods hunting....only Cult driven rednecks....and the occasional rare low IQ black guy.

WHY IS THAT ?

:itsok:
So Dick Cheney is low IQ now?

Is that it?

:auiqs.jpg:

I was wondering when someone would bring up Dick Cheney. I KNEW you would.
No surprise that is your "yardstick of intelligence"
:laughing0301:

I'd wear it like a badge of honor if Dick Cheney shot me in the face.

As more Americans become obsessed with killing and blood sports (like hunting and dog fighting), we will simultaneously move away from the Sciences.
In fact...China has already built a larger military than the USA and has more scientists and R&D.
You don't hear about hunting in China....imagine that.
Humans are destined to be their own victims.

Did you hear about that Deer owned nuclear Power Plant exploding ???

Actually, you can hunt Chinese deer, but you have to go to Russia to do it...

Chinese Roe Deer hunting trips.

Great.....let's give him a call. !!!!

LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing......does anyone need any further proof about the IQ thing ? :laughing0301:

It was just a couple shotgun pellets someone got in his cheek while bird hunting with Cheney. The news media made it out like he blew someone's face off.

Hell, my dad and uncle used to have BB gun fights when I was a kid.

As more Americans become obsessed with killing and blood sports (like hunting and dog fighting), we will simultaneously move away from the Sciences.
In fact...China has already built a larger military than the USA and has more scientists and R&D.

So you verified that I present FACTS.

Thanks

I vote this thread be moved to Badlands or Flaming Zone

Go there and start your own flame thread. This one is about deer-hunting now. I don't hunt much but after what happened this morning, I'm going to Walmart to get my license for the upcoming gun season.

I'll teach those bastards not to run out in front of me. And eat them when I'm done.

Great.....let's give him a call. !!!!

LITERALLY rolling on the floor laughing......does anyone need any further proof about the IQ thing ? :laughing0301:

It was just a couple shotgun pellets someone got in his cheek while bird hunting with Cheney. The news media made it out like he blew someone's face off.

Hell, my dad and uncle used to have BB gun fights when I was a kid.

Hey, I have absolutely ZERO problem with hunters hunting each other.
in fact, that would actually make it a "sport"

but, alas....they only want to go after things that most certainly could never shoot back or defend themselves.

In a nutshell...ALL hunters who hunt for the "fun" of it are the greatest of cowards.
there's a psychological term for it but it's basically a way of coping with their own fears.

Yeah, I find that argument very disingenuous.

He holds up Chinese society as something to aspire to. . . as if the Chinese would not hunt if they were even allowed to.

Hell, the Chinese citizenry are not even allowed to own or drive motorcycles anymore. . .

But he would disparage those here in the states that chose to do so as, "low IQ rednecks," and laud the Chinese CCP for taking away those freedoms.

. . . apparently in his world, any and all freedoms taken away by the government that he himself doesn't practice, are only a good thing, because. .

. . well obviously, they are practiced by low IQ individuals.

:heehee:

It makes me wonder why bigotry against low IQ individuals is just fine, but other forms of bigotry, such as sexism, racism, homophobia, etc. are socially unacceptable?

The absolute irony of his elite ivy league education and the social position which he holds in society, by not having any real world experience with the "other side," shows a profound lack of real world intelligence ( Realpolitik) to understand the true nature of the world's problems with this poster. . .

. . a sad, sad state of affairs.

I recommend he go back and re-read H.G. Wells, "Time Machine." It just maybe, he is not as wise, or "high IQ" as he believes he is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back