Smacked a deer this morning

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
/——/ Folks in update NY have these high pitched whistles attached to their bumpers to warn/scare the deer. I don’t know how well they work. Good thing the deer didn’t smash through your windshield.

Alligator ally, at the South end of Florida in the Everglades rarely ever has animal strikes....deer OR alligator.

They put fences on both sides, but provided protected crossings for animals under the highway.

I guess Florida Man is smarter than most of the idiots elsewhere.
Upstate New York has fences on both sides of the road going through corn country. The deer just jump over them. Sometimes from a standing still position. Would work pretty well with the alligators, though, I suspect.

You're talking about Turtle fences in NY.

The fences along Alligator alley are 12 FEET TALL

No deer on Earth can jump a 12 ft fence.
Deer can jump 12 foot fences, depending on how scared they are. The dept of wildlife have recorded deer jumping 15 foot.

Look.....Blood sports are on the rise.
Cock and dog fighting are proliferating in the USA.

Many people...Especially lower IQ whites.....LOVE to kill things. makes em happy. Odd but true.

It's part of human nature. But unfortunately it indicates a fall in overall intelligence rather than an advance.
it happened in Rome. Rome became Blood Sport Capital....and it fell.

When Blood Sports become THE national pastime over technology, higher education and Science.....the end is near.

Look around and it's exactly what's happening to the USA today.
. . . never figured you for a racist.

hmmmm. . . seems I learn something new everyday. I figure you are a sock too now.

Many people...Especially lower IQ whites.....LOVE to kill things. makes em happy. Odd but true.

It's part of human nature. But unfortunately it indicates a fall in overall intelligence rather than an advance.

When Blood Sports become THE national pastime over technology, higher education and Science.....the end is near.

hmmmm. . . seems I learn something new everyday. I figure you are a sock too now.

Nothing racist about facts.

So, what you are saying is you can't handle FACTS ???
I posted a graphic here somewhere. The VAST MAJORITY of serial killers have always been white. just facts bubba.
You're starting to sound like a Democrat

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
/——/ Folks in update NY have these high pitched whistles attached to their bumpers to warn/scare the deer. I don’t know how well they work. Good thing the deer didn’t smash through your windshield.

Alligator ally, at the South end of Florida in the Everglades rarely ever has animal strikes....deer OR alligator.

They put fences on both sides, but provided protected crossings for animals under the highway.

I guess Florida Man is smarter than most of the idiots elsewhere.
Upstate New York has fences on both sides of the road going through corn country. The deer just jump over them. Sometimes from a standing still position. Would work pretty well with the alligators, though, I suspect.
I thought the all the alligators in NY lived in the sewer systems? lol
They do!! We keep 'em contained with the fences!!!

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.
You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

Well NOW you've gone and done it, JG! You've gotten onto Bluzman's SHIT LIST! He will now IGNORE you and not even LIKE you even when he knows you are right and on the right side of important issues. Hope you can suffer the consequences. :auiqs.jpg:

That's a shame. He seemed like a nice guy before I ran over that poor buck with my Japanese Murder Wagon.

Japanese Murder Wagon, I like that. Maybe some lawyer representing deer everywhere can sue Toyota or Mazda one of these days! I don't know what's wrong with Bluz's brain, many months back he attacked me harshly out of the blue one day for no reason because he thought I didn't say enough against Soros in some thread mistaking me for a Lefty then apologized when I clarified saying he has these "episodes," then again put me on his shit list a few months back because I dared make a simple passing comment on one of his 500 musical threads about music, ordering me off! Even went to the mod and reported me.

Must be a liberal brain tumor in there working on him. I bet he votes for Biden.

As more Americans become obsessed with killing and blood sports (like hunting and dog fighting), we will simultaneously move away from the Sciences.
In fact...China has already built a larger military than the USA and has more scientists and R&D.
You don't hear about hunting in China....imagine that.
Humans are destined to be their own victims.

Did you hear about that Deer owned nuclear Power Plant exploding ???

As more Americans become obsessed with killing and blood sports (like hunting and dog fighting), we will simultaneously move away from the Sciences.
In fact...China has already built a larger military than the USA and has more scientists and R&D.
You don't hear about hunting in China....imagine that.
Humans are destined to be their own victims.

Did you hear about that Deer owned nuclear Power Plant exploding ???
:clap:

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.
You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

Well NOW you've gone and done it, JG! You've gotten onto Bluzman's SHIT LIST! He will now IGNORE you and not even LIKE you even when he knows you are right and on the right side of important issues. Hope you can suffer the consequences. :auiqs.jpg:

That's a shame. He seemed like a nice guy before I ran over that poor buck with my Japanese Murder Wagon.

Japanese Murder Wagon, I like that. Maybe some lawyer representing deer everywhere can sue Toyota or Mazda one of these days! I don't know what's wrong with Bluz's brain, many months back he attacked me harshly out of the blue one day for no reason because he thought I didn't say enough against Soros in some thread mistaking me for a Lefty then apologized when I clarified saying he has these "episodes," then again put me on his shit list a few months back because I dared make a simple passing comment on one of his 500 musical threads about music, ordering me off! Even went to the mod and reported me.

Must be a liberal brain tumor in there working on him. I bet he votes for Biden.

I noticed the change too. He went off on me one day for something I don't even remember, and hasn't been the same since then.

Weird.

maybe higher intelligence people are better at camouflage?

this is far too subjective.
All I know is that there are 28 MILLION Google results for "Hunter KILLED by Deer"

So, considering the deer are ALWAYS un armed, this has to mean there are a LOT of really stupid people out there in the woods.

Oh, that happened to me about 40 years ago.
They are beautiful animals.

They may be beautiful animals but boy do they stink. Years ago I was going up a hill at dusk as another car was coming towards me blinding me with his lights. Because of the glare, I couldn't see the deer who literally WALKED in front of my car apparently focused on smelling the ground who gave me NO concern despite motor and lights and though I couldn't have been going more than 25 mph.

By the time I saw him, his head was just a few feet right in front of my headlight and hit him there which spun him around and his ass hit my car door denting it. Fortunately I was able to buy a new headlight assembly and make a new assembly for holding and aligning it out of parts I had. But for days/weeks after that, my car had this musk STINK that lingered like a skunk.

The thing apparently took no issue with moving automobiles with bright lights, oblivious. Too bad. A mouse has better sense. I don't like deer.

I ran into a human last week at Walmart who smelled even worse.
You do know that hunters spray themselves with deer piss and those smelly hormones you mentioned don't you?
I don't like humans :laughing0301:

I posted a graphic here somewhere. The VAST MAJORITY of serial killers have always been white. just facts bubba.
Plenty of intelligent folks of all races hunt.

. . and statistics and graphics can by manipulated to push an agenda. I don't care what I sound like, stop Daving.

I couldn't give a shit. Call me a commie for you mommy, see if a give a shit.

JGalt gave you the facts, it is true, in our states, when opening day is here, they practically close down the state, corporations, schools systems, hospitals, because there are some professionals, doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, etc., they ALL hunt, folks of all educations and all background pack their shit and go up north, not just to hunt, but to bond and get away from it all.

Believe it or not, there are some things your ass just has no experience with.

Up here, it is just a way of life for some. Buy a cottage, and get away from it all.

Let me summarize another way.......

You NEVER find higher intelligence people out in the woods hunting....only Cult driven rednecks....and the occasional rare low IQ black guy.

WHY IS THAT ?

:itsok:
So Dick Cheney is low IQ now?

Is that it?

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

as long as you eat what you kill.
No. When I hit one and it died, the cop told me to have fun, it was all mine. I nearly freaked, but he had no suggestions. One of my family members called around and found a hunter who wanted it. He said they got quite a lot of meat from it, made sausage.

I used to work well outside the city where a lot of my fellow workers were deer hunters. They were always bringing in deer jerky and stuff they made themselves, it was OK, but I always worried about possible disease in a wild animal. Think I'll stick to USDA steaks.

Oh, that happened to me about 40 years ago.
They are beautiful animals.

They may be beautiful animals but boy do they stink. Years ago I was going up a hill at dusk as another car was coming towards me blinding me with his lights. Because of the glare, I couldn't see the deer who literally WALKED in front of my car apparently focused on smelling the ground who gave me NO concern despite motor and lights and though I couldn't have been going more than 25 mph.

By the time I saw him, his head was just a few feet right in front of my headlight and hit him there which spun him around and his ass hit my car door denting it. Fortunately I was able to buy a new headlight assembly and make a new assembly for holding and aligning it out of parts I had. But for days/weeks after that, my car had this musk STINK that lingered like a skunk.

The thing apparently took no issue with moving automobiles with bright lights, oblivious. Too bad. A mouse has better sense. I don't like deer.

That's pretty much the way I feel about them. They eat up the wife's Hostas every year, and try to kill you on the highways.

Plenty of intelligent folks of all races hunt.
. . and statistics and graphics can by manipulated to push an agenda. I don't care what I sound like, stop Daving.
I couldn't give a shit. Call me a commie for you mommy, see if a give a shit.
JGalt gave you the facts, it is true, in our states, when opening day is here, they practically close down the state, corporations, schools systems, hospitals, because there are some professionals, doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, etc., they ALL hunt, folks of all educations and all background pack their shit and go up north, not just to hunt, but to bond and get away from it all.
Believe it or not, there are some things your ass just has no experience with.
Up here, it is just a way of life for some. Buy a cottage, and get away from it all.

You mad bro? Sounds like it.

I gave you the facts. not my problem if you can't discern between THE facts and the garbage you want to believe.

VERY FEW professionals hunt.....don't flatter yourself.

I gave you the FACTS on Chinas rise and overtaking the USA and hunting is unheard of there.
They focus on the Sciences. No wonder they are beating the USA.

u

maybe higher intelligence people are better at camouflage?

this is far too subjective.
All I know is that there are 28 MILLION Google results for "Hunter KILLED by Deer"

So, considering the deer are ALWAYS un armed, this has to mean there are a LOT of really stupid people out there in the woods.
yeah. this is far too retarded. google results. LOL.

"idiot relies on google results" turns up 31.6 million hits.

Forum List

Back