Smacked a deer this morning

When you elect murderers to run the state....that is what you get.
Dollars to donuts the fuckers that run your state just love to kill also.
Like I said......Florida found a solution.

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU
Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

You sure I "know nothing" ?

I've lived only a 160 miles from the Canadian border.
I've seen the blood thirsty demented "wildlife" officers chain up wolves and use them to train their attack dogs.

You can deny there is a sickness....but it's there.

There is a myth that culling animals is somehow "good" for them. It's like Netflix saying Cuties is good for children.
last I checked....HUMANS are destroying the planet....not animals.

Thank you. You seem to be a good, decent person who has compassion for animals. This is SO nice to see.:)

Deer season is an unofficial holiday here as well. Some schools give the day off rather than teach to mostly empty rooms. My family never hunted for sport and always used local game processors. We always donated the extra b/c as a rule we always share the harvest.

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU
Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

From what I learned about living down south, most of the whitetail deer are pretty small down there. A full-grown Wisconsin buck can weigh up to 250 pounds, which is why they do so much damage when you hit them. We have an estimate 1.6 million of the bastards in this state, which equates to about 30 deer per square mile. We also rank #4 in deer/car collisions, right below West Virginia, Montana, and Pennsylvania.

"Odds of hitting a deer: 1 in 72
Milwaukee may be known for beer, but Wisconsin is one of the top states for deer — and deer crashes.

Wisconsin's 1.3 million deer have been identified as one of the top wildlife threats to humans in the state. The animals are involved in more than 20,000 motor vehicle crashes a year, according to state data.

The Wisconsin Department of Transportation tells drivers that if they do hit a deer, they should stay buckled up inside their cars. A motorists who gets out and walk along the road could be struck by another driver."

You see.....it's actually the humans are a threat to the deer.

How many nuclear power plants run by deer have melted down?
How many billions of tons of plastic have deer put into the oceans?

It's really just common sense.

the problem is HUMANS...not deer.

Well here ya go, Bubba. Halloween is coming up soon and here's your perfect costume...

oops....the "meat" got him. LOTS of stories like this.....A deer gored a hunter to death recently.

Hunter killed by grizzly in Alaska identified, incident called 'surprise attack'
The Ohio man was attacked Sunday after he and his hunting partner killed a moose in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve.

Sept. 24, 2020, 9:40 PM EDT
By Phil Helsel
An Ohio man who was killed by a grizzly bear in an Alaska national park was alone at the time because his hunting partner had gone back to camp to take meat from a moose they had killed, a park official said.
Austin Pfeiffer, 22, was killed Sunday by a grizzly bear in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve in what the park called a "surprise attack."

Thank you for the post. It serves the bastard right.:)

I know right? I should fucking starve!
The food chain is only ok if Humans arent involved!! #TreeHuggersAreaGiftFromGawd
#VeggieLivesMatterToo So dont eat veggies! All plants are alive! You fucking murderer!
Goddamn, dude. Did you chop your dick off, too?

The fact that you can't talk with out profanity and vile language is all anyone with an IQ above 60 needs to see.
It's most often these low IQ types that love the simple killing......then there are the High IQ serial killers....but guess what....they usually hunt YOU.
You are sitting there calling people that like to eat meat murderous cultists, you hyperbolic fucking idiot.
Arguing in hyperbole....is guess what.... unintelligent.
Thanks for playing!

You have no idea what you're talking about. That's not even my point.
Go have another Billy Beer.
Lol ok, genius. Whats the proper way to kill a deer for substance? Obviously shooting them in the head makes me a murderous cultist.
Do you even know wtf you are arguing about? Good lord.

A headshot is the best way to harvest a deer. I've heard stories of them being shot right through the heart, and continuing to run until they bleed out. Then you have to track them and drag them back.

Oo
I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Oh, that happened to me about 40 years ago, early am, at the exit near Douglas, Wy, on Interstate-25. I cried bitter tears for a week about it because I've always loved wild creatures and this one was so precious.

Last edited:
Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.
You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

Well NOW you've gone and done it, JG! You've gotten onto Bluzman's SHIT LIST! He will now IGNORE you and not even LIKE you even when he knows you are right and on the right side of important issues. Hope you can suffer the consequences. :auiqs.jpg:

Deer season is an unofficial holiday here as well. Some schools give the day off rather than teach to mostly empty rooms. My family never hunted for sport and always used local game processors. We always donated the extra b/c as a rule we always share the harvest.
Fuckin cultists!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The food chain is only ok if Humans arent involved!! #TreeHuggersAreaGiftFromGawd
#VeggieLivesMatterToo So dont eat veggies! All plants are alive! You fucking murderer!

The fact that you can't talk with out profanity and vile language is all anyone with an IQ above 60 needs to see.
It's most often these low IQ types that love the simple killing......then there are the High IQ serial killers....but guess what....they usually hunt YOU.
You are sitting there calling people that like to eat meat murderous cultists, you hyperbolic fucking idiot.
Thanks for playing!

Lol ok, genius. Whats the proper way to kill a deer for substance? Obviously shooting them in the head makes me a murderous cultist.

A headshot is the best way to harvest a deer. I've heard stories of them being shot right through the heart, and continuing to run until they bleed out. Then you have to track them and drag them back.

Yes, if you like to murder...a headshot is the least painful, humane way.

That said....I doubt anyone on this forum has the skill to make such a shot. I could....because I have training and competed....but most couldn't make a clean head shot from 10 yards.

Oo
I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Oh, that happened to me about 40 years ago. I cried bitter tears for a week about it because I've always loved wild creatures and this one was so precious.

They are beautiful animals. This is my first deer-smacking, but I've only lived up here for 13 years. My wife is a local and she's hit five of them during her lifetime.

I did hit a coyote last year. He darted out in front of me, smacked the front end, and ran off into the woods. It knocked the logo emblem off the front and I had to go back and retrieve it. The hood looked a little out of kilter after that too.

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.
You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

Well NOW you've gone and done it, JG! You've gotten onto Bluzman's SHIT LIST! He will now IGNORE you and not even LIKE you even when he knows you are right and on the right side of important issues. Hope you can suffer the consequences. :auiqs.jpg:

That's a shame. He seemed like a nice guy before I ran over that poor buck with my Japanese Murder Wagon.

Sorry.

From what I learned about living down south, most of the whitetail deer are pretty small down there. A full-grown Wisconsin buck can weigh up to 250 pounds, which is why they do so much damage when you hit them. We have an estimate 1.6 million of the bastards in this state, which equates to about 30 deer per square mile. We also rank #4 in deer/car collisions, right below West Virginia, Montana, and Pennsylvania.

"Odds of hitting a deer: 1 in 72
Milwaukee may be known for beer, but Wisconsin is one of the top states for deer — and deer crashes.

Wisconsin's 1.3 million deer have been identified as one of the top wildlife threats to humans in the state. The animals are involved in more than 20,000 motor vehicle crashes a year, according to state data.

The Wisconsin Department of Transportation tells drivers that if they do hit a deer, they should stay buckled up inside their cars. A motorists who gets out and walk along the road could be struck by another driver."

You see.....it's actually the humans are a threat to the deer.

How many nuclear power plants run by deer have melted down?
How many billions of tons of plastic have deer put into the oceans?

It's really just common sense.

the problem is HUMANS...not deer.

Well here ya go, Bubba. Halloween is coming up soon and here's your perfect costume...

oops....the "meat" got him. LOTS of stories like this.....A deer gored a hunter to death recently.

Hunter killed by grizzly in Alaska identified, incident called 'surprise attack'
The Ohio man was attacked Sunday after he and his hunting partner killed a moose in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve.

Sept. 24, 2020, 9:40 PM EDT
By Phil Helsel
An Ohio man who was killed by a grizzly bear in an Alaska national park was alone at the time because his hunting partner had gone back to camp to take meat from a moose they had killed, a park official said.
Austin Pfeiffer, 22, was killed Sunday by a grizzly bear in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve in what the park called a "surprise attack."

GOOGLE....."Man Killed by Deer"

About 28,800,000 results (0.60 seconds)

And the Deer didn't need a boom stick !
I guess the Deer are the REAL "Men"

:auiqs.jpg:

Oo
I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me
Oh, that happened to me about 40 years ago. I cried bitter tears for a week about it because I've always loved wild creatures and this one was so precious.

Look at it this way: the entire history of mankind has not ever taken consideration for what was there before as it has expanded. There is simply no practical way to build all these roads with speeding cars and keep wildlife from getting hit.

Maybe in some future ideal world, streets will be elevated and enclosed in clear tops so that trees and nature go uninterrupted below as the roadways remain clean, dry, and free of rain and snow overhead.

Maybe someday.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
/——/ Folks in update NY have these high pitched whistles attached to their bumpers to warn/scare the deer. I don’t know how well they work. Good thing the deer didn’t smash through your windshield.

Alligator ally, at the South end of Florida in the Everglades rarely ever has animal strikes....deer OR alligator.

They put fences on both sides, but provided protected crossings for animals under the highway.

I guess Florida Man is smarter than most of the idiots elsewhere.
Upstate New York has fences on both sides of the road going through corn country. The deer just jump over them. Sometimes from a standing still position. Would work pretty well with the alligators, though, I suspect.

Look.....Blood sports are on the rise.
Cock and dog fighting are proliferating in the USA.

Many people...Especially lower IQ whites.....LOVE to kill things. makes em happy. Odd but true.

It's part of human nature. But unfortunately it indicates a fall in overall intelligence rather than an advance.
it happened in Rome. Rome became Blood Sport Capital....and it fell.

When Blood Sports become THE national pastime over technology, higher education and Science.....the end is near.

Look around and it's exactly what's happening to the USA today.

And incidentally....people with very low IQ's will find this trend "funny"

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
/——/ Folks in update NY have these high pitched whistles attached to their bumpers to warn/scare the deer. I don’t know how well they work. Good thing the deer didn’t smash through your windshield.

Alligator ally, at the South end of Florida in the Everglades rarely ever has animal strikes....deer OR alligator.

They put fences on both sides, but provided protected crossings for animals under the highway.

Upstate New York has fences on both sides of the road going through corn country. The deer just jump over them. Sometimes from a standing still position. Would work pretty well with the alligators, though, I suspect.

You're talking about Turtle fences in NY.

The fences along Alligator alley are 12 FEET TALL

No deer on Earth can jump a 12 ft fence.

Thanks for playing!

Yes, if you like to murder...a headshot is the least painful, humane way.

That said....I doubt anyone on this forum has the skill to make such a shot. I could....because I have training and competed....but most couldn't make a clean head shot from 10 yards.

With a scoped 243, 5.56mm, 270, 30-06, or 30-30? Come on, seriously?

That would be easy, even out to 100 yards in the standing position. But most people hunt from stands or cover, so anywhere out to 200 yards is the average. And most people do have scopes on their deer rifles.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

I thought the all the alligators in NY lived in the sewer systems? lol

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Remember this - THEY were here LONG before human beings invaded THEIR land. It is RIGHTLY just as much, if not MORE, their land, than ours. PLEASE show some compassion for one of God's beautiful creations. Thank you.

:auiqs.jpg:

as long as you eat what you kill. does your town/area have a program in place when a deer is struck that they are willing to come out & field dress it, & will donate to needy families/soup kitchens?
No. When I hit one and it died, the cop told me to have fun, it was all mine. I nearly freaked, but he had no suggestions. One of my family members called around and found a hunter who wanted it. He said they got quite a lot of meat from it, made sausage.

Forum List

Back