Smacked a deer this morning

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Remember this - THEY were here LONG before human beings invaded THEIR land. It is RIGHTLY just as much, if not MORE, their land, than ours. PLEASE show some compassion for one of God's beautiful creations. Thank you.

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.

:auiqs.jpg:
You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.
OMG god forbid he nourishes himself!

Deer season is the biggest event of the year out here where I live. Even the schools shut down. Every township has DNR testing sites where they check your deer for Chronic Wasting Disease, and you usually just register the deer at any convenience store. It's not unusual during the gun season, to see scores of people every day, with their deer strapped to the front of a car, or in the back of a truck.

There are bins all over the place where you can deposit the hide, which goes to some charity or something. Many people donate their kill to some organizations that distribute it to the needy.

The comment that set off Bluzman61 was a joke. I don't even hunt the damned things and don't care for the taste of it that much.

But deer sausage is wonderful. Yumm.
Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out. Thats some good eating. Tenderloin and roasts are so damn good!

"I'll Blow their brains out".....

Exactly.......

this is the murderous blood thirsty Cult mentality I mentions. Thanks for the proof.
I know right? I should fucking starve!
The food chain is only ok if Humans arent involved!! #TreeHuggersAreaGiftFromGawd
#VeggieLivesMatterToo So dont eat veggies! All plants are alive! You fucking murderer!
Goddamn, dude. Did you chop your dick off, too?

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Remember this - THEY were here LONG before human beings invaded THEIR land. It is RIGHTLY just as much, if not MORE, their land, than ours. PLEASE show some compassion for one of God's beautiful creations. Thank you.

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.

You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

Deer season is the biggest event of the year out here where I live. Even the schools shut down. Every township has DNR testing sites where they check your deer for Chronic Wasting Disease, and you usually just register the deer at any convenience store. It's not unusual during the gun season, to see scores of people every day, with their deer strapped to the front of a car, or in the back of a truck.

There are bins all over the place where you can deposit the hide, which goes to some charity or something. Many people donate their kill to some organizations that distribute it to the needy.

The comment that set off Bluzman61 was a joke. I don't even hunt the damned things and don't care for the taste of it that much.

Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out. Thats some good eating. Tenderloin and roasts are so damn good!

Most of what I've had was pretty dry, but that was probably the way it was cooked. Deer meat's pretty lean, unless you wrap it in bacon. I have 100 wooded acres behind my house, which is usually full of deer, but it's all uphill and I don't feel like freezing my ass off in the cold. So I let some neighbors do a deer run through my property every season. They give us steaks and sausage in return.

The food chain is only ok if Humans arent involved!! #TreeHuggersAreaGiftFromGawd
#VeggieLivesMatterToo So dont eat veggies! All plants are alive! You fucking murderer!

The fact that you can't talk with out profanity and vile language is all anyone with an IQ above 60 needs to see.
It's most often these low IQ types that love the simple killing......makes em "a man"....lol.....then there are the High IQ serial killers....but guess what....they usually hunt YOU....not animals.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

Most of what I've had was pretty dry, but that was probably the way it was cooked. Deer meat's pretty lean, unless you wrap it in bacon. I have 100 wooded acres behind my house, which is usually full of deer, but it's all uphill and I don't feel like freezing my ass off in the cold. So I let some neighbors do a deer run through my property every season. They give us steaks and sausage in return.
Its absolutely how you cook it. Hot and fast for small pieces of tenderloin. Low and slow for roasts. I also baste my roasts as they cook. Bacon is always a good idea, too!
I did a whole deer tenderloin on the grill once. Filleted it, rubbed both sides with softened cream cheese, a few herbs and some sausage. OMG

When you elect murderers to run the state....that is what you get.
Dollars to donuts the fuckers that run your state just love to kill also.
Like I said......Florida found a solution.

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU
Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

From what I learned about living down south, most of the whitetail deer are pretty small down there. A full-grown Wisconsin buck can weigh up to 250 pounds, which is why they do so much damage when you hit them. We have an estimate 1.6 million of the bastards in this state, which equates to about 30 deer per square mile. We also rank #4 in deer/car collisions, right below West Virginia, Montana, and Pennsylvania.

"Odds of hitting a deer: 1 in 72
Milwaukee may be known for beer, but Wisconsin is one of the top states for deer — and deer crashes.

Wisconsin's 1.3 million deer have been identified as one of the top wildlife threats to humans in the state. The animals are involved in more than 20,000 motor vehicle crashes a year, according to state data.

The Wisconsin Department of Transportation tells drivers that if they do hit a deer, they should stay buckled up inside their cars. A motorists who gets out and walk along the road could be struck by another driver."

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

I see alot of them hanging from trees in people's back yards during gun season. You dress them out yourself? Most of the meat companies are charging $120 to process them around here. But they cut it into select cuts, wrap it in paper, and make sausage too.

There are individuals who process them as a side job, during season. They tack up signs along the highway. They're probably cheaper.

The fact that you can't talk with out profanity and vile language is all anyone with an IQ above 60 needs to see.
It's most often these low IQ types that love the simple killing......then there are the High IQ serial killers....but guess what....they usually hunt YOU.
You are sitting there calling people that like to eat meat murderous cultists, you hyperbolic fucking idiot.
Arguing in hyperbole....is guess what.... unintelligent.
Thanks for playing!

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU
Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

From what I learned about living down south, most of the whitetail deer are pretty small down there. A full-grown Wisconsin buck can weigh up to 250 pounds, which is why they do so much damage when you hit them. We have an estimate 1.6 million of the bastards in this state, which equates to about 30 deer per square mile. We also rank #4 in deer/car collisions, right below West Virginia, Montana, and Pennsylvania.

Milwaukee may be known for beer, but Wisconsin is one of the top states for deer — and deer crashes.

Wisconsin's 1.3 million deer have been identified as one of the top wildlife threats to humans in the state. The animals are involved in more than 20,000 motor vehicle crashes a year, according to state data.

The Wisconsin Department of Transportation tells drivers that if they do hit a deer, they should stay buckled up inside their cars. A motorists who gets out and walk along the road could be struck by another driver."

You see.....it's actually the humans are a threat to the deer.

How many nuclear power plants run by deer have melted down?
How many billions of tons of plastic have deer put into the oceans?

It's really just common sense.

the problem is HUMANS...not deer.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

I see alot of them hanging from trees in people's back yards during gun season. You dress them out yourself? Most of the meat companies are charging $120 to process them around here. But they cut it into select cuts, wrap it in paper, and make sausage too.

There are individuals who process them as a side job, during season. They tack up signs along the highway. They're probably cheaper.
Oh yeah. My dad also has all the equipment to do it. So all I have to do is buy the materials to bag it for the freezer.

Sorry.

:clap:

Sorry.

Well here ya go, Bubba. Halloween is coming up soon and here's your perfect costume. Just don't wear it walking around the woods in this state.

lg1_000532.jpg

It's most often these low IQ types that love the simple killing......then there are the High IQ serial killers....but guess what....they usually hunt YOU.
You are sitting there calling people that like to eat meat murderous cultists, you hyperbolic fucking idiot.
Thanks for playing!

You have no idea what you're talking about. That's not even my point.
Go have another Billy Beer.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

That's the lie of the century. The vast majority is for the FUN Of IT.

You MUST be a Democrat
:clap:

Sorry.

Wow. . . the NWO has you completely brainwashed.

I suppose, yeah, from a certain POV, you are right.

. . . and, if you want to be technical, the wolf is a threat to the elk, and the bear is a threat to the salmon.

I am not sure what your point is here? :dunno:

:rolleyes:

Certain monkeys kill for fun! What a bunch of murderous cultists!
Its those monkeys killing the planet, not these monkeys!
:lol:

Sorry.

Well here ya go, Bubba. Halloween is coming up soon and here's your perfect costume...

oops....the "meat" got him. LOTS of stories like this.....A deer gored a hunter to death recently.

Hunter killed by grizzly in Alaska identified, incident called 'surprise attack'
The Ohio man was attacked Sunday after he and his hunting partner killed a moose in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve.

Sept. 24, 2020, 9:40 PM EDT
By Phil Helsel
An Ohio man who was killed by a grizzly bear in an Alaska national park was alone at the time because his hunting partner had gone back to camp to take meat from a moose they had killed, a park official said.
Austin Pfeiffer, 22, was killed Sunday by a grizzly bear in Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve in what the park called a "surprise attack."

GOOGLE....."Man Killed by Deer"

About 28,800,000 results (0.60 seconds)

And the Deer didn't need a boom stick !
I guess the Deer are the REAL "Men"

Last edited:

Thanks for playing!

You have no idea what you're talking about. That's not even my point.
Go have another Billy Beer.
Lol ok, genius. Whats the proper way to kill a deer for substance? Obviously shooting them in the head makes me a murderous cultist.
Do you even know wtf you are arguing about? Good lord.

New Topics

Forum List

Back