Smacked a deer this morning

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Remember this - THEY were here LONG before human beings invaded THEIR land. It is RIGHTLY just as much, if not MORE, their land, than ours. PLEASE show some compassion for one of God's beautiful creations. Thank you.

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.

:auiqs.jpg:

as long as you eat what you kill. does your town/area have a program in place when a deer is struck that they are willing to come out & field dress it, & will donate to needy families/soup kitchens?

Yeah, imagine their gall at crossing their territory where we've imposed roads!

You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.

The arrogance of man is exceeded only by his stupidity.

Last edited:
Wow, are you physically ok? Especially if a moose or deer is very large, you are fortunate to not hit it dead on. Check out this, in the year 2000, 200 people died from hitting deer.

Next time you want to smack a deer, try this guys approach in dealing with the wild life:View attachment 408218

That must have been one big deer if 200 people died. Were they on a bus or something?

That's total number dead for the year in car accidents with them, not one major event.

I was going to town about 5:15 this morning. All I saw was a flash as he ran across the front of me from the left. By the time I hit the brakes and swerved a little to the left, I clipped him on the ass-end with my right front side. He was a big one and had a decent-sized rack on him, but I didn't count the points because he kept running.

I didn't stop, but continued on a couple miles to town to assess the damage. It didn't do any mechanical damage or knock the steering out of alignment. Just some front fender and body work, and the right-front headlight housing shattered into a thousand pieces. The insurance will cover it.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Bad omen for Trump???

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216
Remember this - THEY were here LONG before human beings invaded THEIR land. It is RIGHTLY just as much, if not MORE, their land, than ours. PLEASE show some compassion for one of God's beautiful creations. Thank you.

Ok. I'll compassionately kill and eat a couple of the bastards as soon as gun season opens.

You are unfeeling and guilty of lacking ANY compassion for animals. You are NOW non-existent to me on these threads. Congratulations, asshole.
OMG god forbid he nourishes himself!

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

That's the lie of the century. The vast majority is for the FUN Of IT.

You MUST be a Democrat

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

Honestly, what could I do? Stop and render aid to a deer on the side of a 60 mph highway at 5 AM in the dark? I do have a trauma kit in the car that pretty well stocked, but I don't know much about the physiology of deer. Besides, the thing ran off into the woods and I don't normally carry a 30-06 in my car.

We have more of those things around here than the DNR can count. It's currently bow season and they're rutting. You see them dead along the highways everywhere you go. Sometimes the HWY Dept. spray paints a big orange "X" on the carcass, until the knackers go to pick them up and haul them to the dump.

Wow, are you physically ok? Especially if a moose or deer is very large, you are fortunate to not hit it dead on. Check out this, in the year 2000, 200 people died from hitting deer.

Next time you want to smack a deer, try this guys approach in dealing with the wild life:View attachment 408218

That must have been one big deer if 200 people died. Were they on a bus or something?

That's total number dead for the year in car accidents with them, not one major event.

I knew what you meant. :auiqs.jpg:

When you elect murderers to run the state....that is what you get.
Dollars to donuts the fuckers that run your state just love to kill also.
Like I said......Florida found a solution.

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU

what? you did not stop and hunt down the deer to put it out of its misery? damn. and i thought you superalpha american gunslingers would be more considerate.

Wandering around on the side of the highway at 5:15 in the morning, when it's dark?

No, I'm not suicidal. I was carrying my G19 but the law won't allow you to put a deer out of it's misery, if you hit one. They'll ticket the hell out of you for that.
So put the ticketing cop out of your misery next. 19 round Glock ? 2 for the deer, 17 for the Nazi with the ticket book

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

Deer season is the biggest event of the year out here where I live. Even the schools shut down. Every township has DNR testing sites where they check your deer for Chronic Wasting Disease, and you usually just register the deer at any convenience store. It's not unusual during the gun season, to see scores of people every day, with their deer strapped to the front of a car, or in the back of a truck.

There are bins all over the place where you can deposit the hide, which goes to some charity or something. Many people donate their kill to some organizations that distribute it to the needy.

The comment that set off Bluzman61 was a joke. I don't even hunt the damned things and don't care for the taste of it that much.

But deer sausage is wonderful. Yumm.

what? you did not stop and hunt down the deer to put it out of its misery? damn. and i thought you superalpha american gunslingers would be more considerate.

Wandering around on the side of the highway at 5:15 in the morning, when it's dark?

No, I'm not suicidal. I was carrying my G19 but the law won't allow you to put a deer out of it's misery, if you hit one. They'll ticket the hell out of you for that.
So put the ticketing cop out of your misery next. 19 round Glock ? 2 for the deer, 17 for the Nazi with the ticket book

You're a bad, bad person. :laughing0301:

It's not your fault the deer ran out in front of you.......but the state obviously doesn't give a shit about the deer OR YOU
Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

That's the lie of the century. The vast majority is for the FUN Of IT.

You MUST be a Democrat
Go hug a tree, faggot

Deer season is the biggest event of the year out here where I live. Even the schools shut down. Every township has DNR testing sites where they check your deer for Chronic Wasting Disease, and you usually just register the deer at any convenience store. It's not unusual during the gun season, to see scores of people every day, with their deer strapped to the front of a car, or in the back of a truck.

Wellll Heeeeeellll YEAH Cleetus !!!!

Hint: It's called blood lust. threads on this forum explaining the Cult of white death joy

If Biden wins, some of this murderous cult will be neutered.

F*ckin' Bambis

View attachment 408210

View attachment 408211

View attachment 408212

View attachment 408213

View attachment 408214

View attachment 408215

View attachment 408216

There are bins all over the place where you can deposit the hide, which goes to some charity or something. Many people donate their kill to some organizations that distribute it to the needy.

The comment that set off Bluzman61 was a joke. I don't even hunt the damned things and don't care for the taste of it that much.

But deer sausage is wonderful. Yumm.
Fuck that. Ill blow their brains out. Thats some good eating. Tenderloin and roasts are so damn good!

Your idea is simply preposterous. You know nothing about the upper mid-west, or these animals.

With the passing seasons? We have enough problems finding the money to keep up the roads, with the constant thawing and freezing, and then re-thawing.

It must be such a nice luxury to live in a southern state, and not have to worry up constant road up keep, and then put up fences along their roads in the swamps. .

. . but in the thick northern woods, with the deer, elk and other wildlife? Yeah, we have no money left over after repairing the roads all summer.

Sorry.

You sure I "know nothing" ?

I've lived only a 160 miles from the Canadian border.
I've seen the blood thirsty demented "wildlife" officers chain up wolves and use them to train their attack dogs.

You can deny there is a sickness....but it's there.

There is a myth that culling animals is somehow "good" for them. It's like Netflix saying Cuties is good for children.
last I checked....HUMANS are destroying the planet....not animals.

Last edited:

Sorry.

From what I learned about living down south, most of the whitetail deer are pretty small down there. A full-grown Wisconsin buck can weigh up to 250 pounds, which is why they do so much damage when you hit them. We have an estimate 1.6 million of the bastards in this state, which equates to about 30 deer per square mile. We also rank #4 in deer/car collisions, right below West Virginia, Montana, and Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back